Exploring Physics: A High School Student's Journey

In summary, Exploring Physics: A High School Student's Journey is a comprehensive guide for high school students to dive into the world of physics. The book covers fundamental concepts such as motion, forces, energy, and light, and also delves into more complex topics like relativity and quantum mechanics. It provides hands-on experiments and real-life applications to help students understand the principles of physics in a fun and engaging way. With clear explanations and relatable examples, this book is a valuable resource for any high school student looking to explore the fascinating world of physics.
Fabrizio Vassallo
Hello everyone!

I am Fabrizio Vassallo, 17 years old high school student in northern Argentina!

I'm a physics enthusiast and would love to study that in the future. My idea is to study abroad, but I find that particularly difficult since money is a pretty big issue for me, not because I'm poor or anything, but because Argentinian peso is worth close to nothing in the rest of the world. Anyways, I'm looking to get a scholarship somewhere if possible.

I'm currently studying in a technical school, where I have the common subjects any school has, with the addition of a workshop class and some rather technical ones, like thermodynamics or fluid mechanics (basics, nothing too crazy).

Right now, I think this page would be useful to find some advice on how to study physics, or maybe if I have questions about it, so thanks beforehand to anyone answering a question I make. I usually find myself thinking about how something works or why something does what it does, and try to guide myself by physics basics, but sometimes it gets hard and I need somewhere to consult my doubts.

Also, I would like to stay up to date with the most recent discoveries or questions the community is chatting about.

To finalize this introduction, I'd like to say that if anyone has any advice for me, I'd be happy to receive it :)

Thanks for reading,

- Fabri.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Fabrizio Vassallo said:
I'd like to say that if anyone has any advice for me, I'd be happy to receive it :)
Never give up the curiosity.
Follow your passions whenever possible (practical?).

Cheers,
Tom. . . . . and
:welcome:

Likes Fabrizio Vassallo