Fantastic Contraption - Fun Online Game & Shareable Creations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
192 replies · 39K views
Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913 said:
Heh. You guys have 'economy' covered. I've got 'most complex' covered. Mine usually look like caterpillar tanks driving over conveyor belts. I'm particularly pleased with the 'Awash' one, which acts more like a Mole-people tunneler.

It very similar to a solution I used. Here's another way to do it:

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=770054
 
Janus, you've started a very bad thing and I now think my job is on the line. I showed this to one of the engineers at work and it's since spread to the entire engineering department, administration, electrical, and the CAD and CNC departments.

No one is actually working anymore. It's a disease. :smile:
 
Hurkyl said:
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=782467
And now he gets stuck at the goal. :smile:

Whoops, I lied. After watching it for several minutes and posting here... I turn back just in time to find that it escaped. :frown:
What's the solution that gets to the goal in the shortest time, and stays there?

I've got 6 sec, but I'm sure that can be bettered.
 
B. Elliott said:
Janus, you've started a very bad thing [...]
No one is actually working anymore. It's a disease. :smile:
Yes, he must be evil! :devil:

Janus, for your punishment, take THAT: http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=802699"

EDIT: I won't even come close to your intricate clockwork systems!
 
Last edited by a moderator: