Have you seen the hilarious new show Ancient Aliens on History?

• History
  • Thread starter tkav1980
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about the TV show Ancient Aliens on the history channel. While one person hates the fact that it's on the history channel, they also love the show and find it to be a comedic riot. They even suggest writing a book solely based on the show's unintentionally funny quotes. Another person agrees and adds that they can't even watch it. They ask for more information on when the show airs as they couldn't find it on their listing.
tkav1980
Ancient Aliens on the history channel. I really hate the fact that it's on history but absolutely love this show. Its a laugh riot from start to finish. I could almost write a book with just unintentionally funny quotes from that show. Has anyone else had a chance to see it? thoughts(only on its comedic entertainment value)?

Science news on Phys.org
tkav1980 said:
Ancient Aliens on the history channel. I really hate the fact that it's on history but absolutely love this show. Its a laugh riot from start to finish. I could almost write a book with just unintentionally funny quotes from that show. Has anyone else had a chance to see it? thoughts(only on its comedic entertainment value)?

Agreed. Ancient Aliens did great standup comedy.

I can't even watch it.

when is it? I couldn't find it on my listing

What is the premise of the "Favorite New Comedy Show"?

The premise of the "Favorite New Comedy Show" follows a group of friends who navigate their way through everyday life with humorous and relatable situations.

Who are the main characters in the "Favorite New Comedy Show"?

The main characters in the "Favorite New Comedy Show" include a quirky and lovable group of friends, each with their own unique personalities and quirks.

What makes the "Favorite New Comedy Show" stand out from other comedy shows?

The "Favorite New Comedy Show" stands out for its clever writing, relatable characters, and hilarious comedic timing. It also tackles current issues and topics in a lighthearted and humorous way.

Is the "Favorite New Comedy Show" appropriate for all ages?

The "Favorite New Comedy Show" is generally suitable for all ages, but some episodes may contain mild language or adult themes. Viewer discretion is advised.

Has the "Favorite New Comedy Show" received any awards or recognition?

Yes, the "Favorite New Comedy Show" has received critical acclaim and has been nominated for multiple awards, including Best Comedy Series and Best Writing in a Comedy Series.