Marlon: FBI Agent in "The Last Inquisitors" Movie

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
In summary: I will be the first actor who is going to promote science overall, ie research, education etc etc...It is indeed very boring and annoying that science is always portraid as being boring etc etc. I am going to fight this.
marlon
Hey guys,

As some of you will know, i have a serious acting microbe going on...

This site gives some info on "The last Inquisitors", a new movie that i play in as an FBI Agent. It's a small freelance project from Belgium but the spoken language is English.

To see me (the guy with the FBI hat), click on "005 actual stills" on the right top side. Then, chose shooting 12. The pictures will be shown automatically in the Flash Template.

One of these people actually has worked in the USA on a movie with Kate Blanchett:approve: . HOLLYWOOD, HERE I COME !

To see this, click on "006 the making of" and then chose the second "Random stills (from friends and events)"

I am FBI agent Joe and last saturday, i was on the set all day. the director will add some more scenes where i am in:cool: (i hope:blushing: )

regards

marlon

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
So you aren't a physicist anymore but an actor?

heartless said:
So you aren't a physicist anymore but an actor?
:smile: Well, i would prefer to be an actor but (financial) reality forces me to be a physicist:wink:

marlon

marlon said:
:smile: Well, i would prefer to be an actor but (financial) reality forces me to be a physicist:wink:

Hey Marlon, you could star in a distaster movie (the eccentric scientist) that saves the world type of thing :biggrin:

Physicist p0rn movie! :eek:

:smile: Don't you guys know the feds don't dress like bums. You're supposed to be in a suit marlon!

3trQN said:
Physicist p0rn movie! :eek:
Depends on whois also staring in that movie:wink:
Does Scarlett Johansson star in this genre ?

marlon

wolram said:
Hey Marlon, you could star in a distaster movie (the eccentric scientist) that saves the world type of thing :biggrin:
I would like to

regards
marlon

cyrusabdollahi said:
:smile: Don't you guys know the feds don't dress like bums. You're supposed to be in a suit marlon!
:smile: Nope that's not true...Haven't you seen HEAT ? But, i guess now you will say that there aren't FBI guys in that movie.

But ok, i promise you, in the next scenes i will be dressed in suit.

marlon

marlon said:

marlon
Wow, how did you get that one all backward? :biggrin:

Just remember, when you become a big movie star, instead of doing all that flaky anti-science protesting, remember to do the pro-science charity fundraisers! :approve:

Moonbear said:
Just remember, when you become a big movie star, instead of doing all that flaky anti-science protesting, remember to do the pro-science charity fundraisers! :approve:

Indeed, i will be the first actor who is going to promote science overall, ie research, education etc etc...

It is indeed very boring and annoying that science is always portraid as being boring etc etc.I am going to fight this.

regards
marlon

Related to Marlon: FBI Agent in "The Last Inquisitors" Movie

1. Who is Marlon and what is his role in "The Last Inquisitors" movie?

Marlon is the main protagonist in "The Last Inquisitors" movie. He is an FBI agent who is tasked with investigating a series of gruesome murders that seem to be connected to a secret society known as the Inquisitors.

2. What is the plot of "The Last Inquisitors" movie?

The movie follows Marlon as he unravels the mystery behind the murders and the Inquisitors. He must also navigate his own personal demons and conflicts within the FBI as he races against time to stop the Inquisitors from carrying out their ultimate plan.

3. Is "The Last Inquisitors" based on a true story?

No, "The Last Inquisitors" is a work of fiction. It is not based on any true events or people.

4. Who are the other characters in the movie and how do they contribute to the story?

Aside from Marlon, there are several other characters in the movie, including his partner Agent Rodriguez, the head of the Inquisitors, and various members of the secret society. Each character plays a crucial role in the development of the plot and helps to reveal more about the Inquisitors and their motives.

5. What themes are explored in "The Last Inquisitors" movie?

The movie delves into themes of power, corruption, and secrecy. It also explores the dangers of blind faith and the consequences of seeking revenge. Ultimately, the movie raises questions about the morality of using violence and manipulation in the pursuit of justice.