Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng

In summary, the conversation is about finding an online source for solutions to problems in the book Field and Wave, Electromagnetics by David K. Cheng. The person asking for help has already tried doing a Google search but was unable to find any solutions. Another person suggests posting in a homework forum or trying to find solutions for the first six chapters. Eventually, someone shares a link to a solution manual for Elements of Electromagnetics.
sara39
Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng!

Hi there,
i wanted to know if there was an online source of the solutions to the problems of the Field and Wave, Electromagnetic's book of David k. Cheng, especially the solutions to Chaps 7 to 11.
Thanx

Engineering news on Phys.org
Have you tried doing a google search? You can also post any problems you have in your homework in the homework section of this forum.

dduardo said:
Have you tried doing a google search? You can also post any problems you have in your homework in the homework section of this forum.
Yes i have done a google search, but unfortunately i have not found anything. Well, can't say anything, the solutions i found are mainly related to the first 6 chapters of the book, which I'm not interested in, anyway thanks for the help!

ch.1-6 solutions

Would anyone be able to direct to a location where I will be able to locate the solution to any of the chapters for Field and Wave Electromagnetics by David K. Cheng, second edition. Any help will be great this stuff is kickin my butt.:confused:

Yeah, sorry to bump but I am also in desperate need of this solution manual. Anyone?

people who have solution manual for fundamentals of engineering electromagnetics by cheng?:-(

i need these solutions too.

Elements of electromagnetics solution manual

Elements of electromagnetics solution manual

h**p://rapidshare.de/files/28657329/parte1.rar
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/28657663/parte2.rar
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/28657740/parte3.rar
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/28657808/parte4.rar
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/28658076/parte5.rar
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/28658877/parte6.rar
h**p://rapidshare.de/files/28669030/parte7.rar

Hopefully a mod will delete this thread. This isn't a "request a solution manual" type of site.

Related to Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng

1. What is the main focus of Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng?

The main focus of Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng is to provide a comprehensive understanding of electromagnetic fields and waves and their applications in various engineering fields.

2. Who is the author of Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng?

The author of Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng is David K. Cheng, a renowned scientist and professor in the field of electromagnetics.

3. What are some important topics covered in Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng?

Some important topics covered in Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng include Maxwell's equations, electromagnetic wave propagation, transmission lines, and electromagnetic radiation.

4. Is Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng suitable for beginners?

Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng is a comprehensive textbook that covers both fundamental and advanced concepts, making it suitable for both beginners and experienced readers.

5. How is Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng different from other textbooks on the same subject?

Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng is known for its clear and concise explanations, numerous examples and exercises, and its focus on practical applications of electromagnetics, making it a popular choice among students and researchers.