Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng

1. Nov 13, 2004 #1
    Field and Wave, Electromagnetics & Cheng!!!

Hi there,
    i wanted to know if there was an online source of the solutions to the problems of the Field and Wave, Electromagnetic's book of David k. Cheng, especially the solutions to Chaps 7 to 11.
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 13, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus

Have you tried doing a google search? You can also post any problems you have in your homework in the homework section of this forum.
  4. Nov 13, 2004 #3
    Yes i have done a google search, but unfortunately i have not found anything. Well, can't say anything, the solutions i found are mainly related to the first 6 chapters of the book, which i'm not interested in, anyway thanx for the help!
  5. Sep 20, 2006 #4
    ch.1-6 solutions

Would anyone be able to direct to a location where I will be able to locate the solution to any of the chapters for Field and Wave Electromagnetics by David K. Cheng, second edition. Any help will be great this stuff is kickin my butt.:confused:
  6. Sep 24, 2006 #5
    Yeah, sorry to bump but I am also in desperate need of this solution manual. Anyone?
  7. Oct 11, 2006 #6
    people who have solution manual for fundamentals of engineering electromagnetics by cheng?:-(
  8. Oct 16, 2006 #7
    i need these solutions too.
  9. Nov 1, 2006 #8
    Elements of electromagnetics solution manual

Elements of electromagnetics solution manual

10. Nov 2, 2006 #9
    Hopefully a mod will delete this thread. This isn't a "request a solution manual" type of site.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?