Flame War: Show Danger What It's All About!

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
In summary: You're letting those government school indoctrination camps tell you how to think.Never let logic get in the way of a good argument. Note the use of an image rather than words. It avoids the need to use language, something that challenges the average flame-warrior.lol, n00bs!A recent study shows that due to Canada's cold temperatures, guys in Canada often huddle closely together naked. Could Canada be more gay? Probably not, just look at their laws. Also what is up with the prime minister of Canada? Damn corrupt Canadian politicians. Good to see that Canadians know how to vote. How about that war of 1812 Canadians say. Yeah the war
Smurf
Danger doesn't know what a Flame war is, we should all be good friends and show him what it's all about. (That means you Franz)

Here I'll start with some Flamebait:

George Bush is single handedly responsible for bringing down tyrrany in the middle east. People should show us some respect there, we continuously save them from one madman after another and then they kill our loyal, good intentioned, responsible, honest, hard working soldiers and contractors without showing any remorse. They don't deserve our help any more, we should nuke all of the middle east and be done with it.

Physics news on Phys.org
stfu you stupid emo smurf. I can tell the /sarcasm in you post about GeorgWB. He is the best thing that happened to the world and is the saviour that will some day be the martr and die for all of our sins.

hehe, like that?

Smurf said:
Danger doesn't know what a Flame war is, we should all be good friends and show him what it's all about. (That means you Franz)

Always willing to help Danger master yet another simple concept. :biggrin:

Smurf said:
They don't deserve our help any more, we should nuke all of the middle east and be done with it.

Now since flame wars rarely deal with the issues, but go after the poster, I'll just answer this by saying: "Smurf couldn't tell a nuke from his wiener except that his wiener is smaller and there's no chance of it going off."

How's that Smurf? :biggrin:

gj guys

mapper said:
stfu you stupid emo smurf. I can tell the /sarcasm in you post about GeorgWB. He is the best thing that happened to the world and is the saviour that will some day be the martr and die for all of our sins.
Mofo, your so dumb. you're being fooled by american propoganda, george bush is a dumbazz and if you support him you are one tooz f*****!
"Smurf couldn't tell a nuke from his wiener except that his wiener is smaller and there's no chance of it going off."
stfu my weiner is twice the size of yours. Your mother told me when I waz banging her last night. Fool.

[/flame] attacking the opponents intelligence and familly (usually mother + sisters) are common components of a flame war

Last edited:
A recent study shows that due to Canada's cold temperatures, guys in Canada often huddle closely together naked. Could Canada be more gay? Probably not, just look at their laws. Also what is up with the prime minister of Canada? Damn corrupt Canadian politicians. Good to see that Canadians know how to vote. How about that war of 1812 Canadians say. Yeah the war before Canada was even a nation, the war that the british fought, while many Canadians watched.

I am showing an example of going after the op's country of origin. /sarcasm I love Canada :-p

edit... hmm the 1812 was probably kind of weak, considering that smurf seems to live in british columbia, but whatever!

Last edited:
Smurf said:
Mofo, your so dumb. you're being fooled by american propoganda, george bush is a dumbazz and if you support him you are one tooz f*****!

:smile:

Okay, I'll play.

[sampleflame]You looney liberal/marxist/commie! You're letting those government school indoctrination camps tell you how to think.
sheep.gif
[/sampleflame]

Never let logic get in the way of a good argument. Note the use of an image rather than words. It avoids the need to use language, something that challenges the average flame-warrior.

Last edited:
lol, n00bz!

mattmns said:
A recent study shows that due to Canada's cold temperatures, guys in Canada often huddle closely together naked. Could Canada be more gay? Probably not, just look at their laws. Also what is up with the prime minister of Canada? Damn corrupt Canadian politicians. Good to see that Canadians know how to vote. How about that war of 1812 Canadians say. Yeah the war before Canada was even a nation, the war that the british fought, while many Canadians watched.

Nazi!

/flame

So that's the end of that, right?

Pff, amateurs. This "example of a flame war" would have been considered a polite, thoughtful conversation back at my home forum lol.

http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbattlefield/forum.asp?fid=5536

Theres my home forum... and oddly enough, every thread currently shown there never really got out of hand by our standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I confess, I'm quite ignorant when it comes to these srawemalf thingies ... would they likely include biting sarcasm? or would that be just too high-brow??

Part of the reason I ask is that a treasured PF member once sent me a note praising me for 'flaming people is such a subtle way that they weren't even aware they were being flamed' (among other things; I'm paraphrasing, of course). So I'm curious - can you 'flame' someone without them being aware?

Moonbear said:

Okay, I'll play.

[sampleflame]You looney liberal/marxist/commie! You're letting those government school indoctrination camps tell you how to think.
sheep.gif
[/sampleflame]
Love the sheep. [sampleflame] (Don't take that literally Danger. You know, when you're not huddling with a bunch of guys naked up there in Canada.)[/sampleflame] :biggrin:

I think I spoke too soon... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Nereid said:
I confess, I'm quite ignorant when it comes to these srawemalf thingies ... would they likely include biting sarcasm? or would that be just too high-brow??

Part of the reason I ask is that a treasured PF member once sent me a note praising me for 'flaming people is such a subtle way that they weren't even aware they were being flamed' (among other things; I'm paraphrasing, of course). So I'm curious - can you 'flame' someone without them being aware?

No, biting sarcasm is not a characteristic of a true flame war. Its main characteristics are cursing, 10+ posts going up per minute, lack of fact, no one actually talking about the topic, rampant anti-nationalism/pro-nationalism, Isreal/palestine thing gets thrwon in there somehow... yah, pretty much that lol.

And no, you can't flame someone without them being aware. Flames are hot and the human body detects large amounts of heat. Thus, its not a flame if you can't feel it :D

Ok guys, Danger's education isn't done yet. I expect to see an example of every single Argument listed here

And let's not forget the proper curriculum in Godwin's law.

Wake up and smell the coffee, smurf. In fact, wake up and drink some paint thinner. Then shave your face with a buzzsaw and step in front of a PRC tank. Your existence on this planet is accomplishing little except allowing hermaphroditic amputees with down sydrome to feel better than someone.

:smile: How long have you been waiting to say that to me?

Oh, I've been waiting for a thread like for a while. A forum of mine used to have an all-flame forum just for kicks that we moved all the out of control threads to. Ah, old times.

Fox News said:
I think that is a flame in itself right?

How many of you have provoked flame wars here on pf? I know a few times smurf has bashed bush, and I have backed bush up just for fun, and because of my hate of Canadians :smile:

Last edited:
I saw it actually I didnt

hahaha, yeah I had not read that entire thread, my mistake :redface:

George bush is the anit christ, anybody that voted for him must have only 2 grandparents

are you supposed to have more than 2?

ohh snap.. ahaha 2 grandparents.. that's like.. 2 grandparents produce a daughter and a son, and their daughter and a son produced you.. ohh that gives a whole new meaning to "sister-brotherly love" :smile:

Ok flameware masta cronxeh is "in da house" *puts on the thinking cap, with beer hose strapped on the side*

[fire]Danger your country is so cold it wasnt even mentioned in The Day After Tomorrow movie, I was wondering what ever happened to Canaduh, but they only showed the US freezing [/fire]

loseyourname said:
Wake up and smell the coffee, smurf. In fact, wake up and drink some paint thinner. Then shave your face with a buzzsaw and step in front of a PRC tank. Your existence on this planet is accomplishing little except allowing hermaphroditic amputees with down sydrome to feel better than someone.

ahahaha oh man... that made my day!

Integral said:
George bush is the anit christ, anybody that voted for him must have only 2 grandparents

Anyone who voted for Kerry is a terrorist that enjoys eating vanilla ice cream!

Moonbear said:
sheep.gif

Never let logic get in the way of a good argument. Note the use of an image rather than words. It avoids the need to use language, something that challenges the average flame-warrior.
loseyourname said:

That's so stupid to say Bush is the anti-Christ, because everyone knows Rove is (Bush is just the puppet for the asses of evil), and no one uses big words like incest--the Rednecks won't know what you're talking about. Umm, I really like vanilla, oh wait I like strawberry, no, it's pralines and cream, uh, okay...I'll take the flip-flop flavor! :rolleyes: It's really hard to flame-throw when you hate everyone equally. :-p

cronxeh said:
[fire]Danger your country is so cold it wasnt even mentioned in The Day After Tomorrow movie, I was wondering what ever happened to Canaduh, but they only showed the US freezing [/fire]
That's because the rest of the world was fine. You're country was just so full of idiots mother nature figured it'd be better if she just wiped you off the face of the planet.Not a single wave touched the Canadian border, and all the american survivors? They were actually foreigners just visiting.

Canada is just a bunch of draft dodging wimps that run away from wars like poopoo faces!

This thread sucks, I am going to go read around m yhome forum to see some REAL flame wars for a while ;) lol

All people who participate in flame wars are malcontent deviants who are so upset with their own lives that they feel it necessary to demean others. I think all y'all should just get a life and then look for a clue!
had you going there for a second didn't I.
(never forget the person who jumps into the conversation from the middle of nowhere and tries to force their opinion on everyone. This usually ends badly for the new flamer, as they only succeed in becoming the center of everyone's flames.)

Integral said:
:smile: I'm assuming you mean 'without' a death in the family

lol even this, is about the nicest "flame war" I've ever seen.

lame flames? :-p

hypatia said:
Well, there's only so much 'dumbing down' that a group like this can manage. I see your points, everyone, and thanks for the indoctrination. If I interpret the original concept properly, these posts were still too clever to suit. I'm not going to participate in this thread, because I prefer to snipe occassionally from the bushes. I'm afraid that I might waste a good one here, that could be better expended upon Artman in 'Threadkillers'. I'll keep popping in now and again to see what you're doing to each other, though. :biggrin:

hypatia said:

Yah its pretty lame :P

Seems like the only flaming that goes on a round here is lil, as someone said, 'sniping' from the bushes lol. At my home forum its like something out of Unreal tournament with huge weapons and millions of bullets flying everywhere every second :D

and 9 out of 10 times you miss your mark?