Flying rods

BoulderHead

I don't know what's up with that stuff. I once had another link that showed similar UFO's the same day and time that the planes crashed into the World Trade Center buildings. I no longer have that link but did save the video files to my hard drive.
Now, If I had made my own tapes of the broadcasts on 9/11 I could go back and look for the UFO's. Finding them on my own tapes would lend support that something might have been going on, but I never made any recordings to examine. I haven't really looked hard into the matter, to be honest.

megashawn

Science Advisor
i remember bringing up this rods subject on pf2, and someone gave me an idea which seems pretty true. If they exist, seems like we would have found a dead one atleast.

BoulderHead

Originally posted by megashawn
i remember bringing up this rods subject on pf2, and someone gave me an idea which seems pretty true. If they exist, seems like we would have found a dead one atleast.
Did you have any good links to photos that you could give us? I enjoy looking at such things, whether they are real or not.

russ_watters

Mentor
Since they are made of pure energy, when they die they simply dissipate.

megashawn

Science Advisor
http://www.alhandelman.com/alien.htm [Broken]

I believe this is the page that I found the link for "roswell rods" sometime ago.

http://www.roswellrods.com/

Made of pure energy? What exactly is "pure energy"? Has there ever been any of this "pure energy" measured or recorded, or are rods God's angels?

Last edited by a moderator:

russ_watters

Mentor
http://www.alhandelman.com/alien.htm [Broken]

I believe this is the page that I found the link for "roswell rods" sometime ago.

http://www.roswellrods.com/

Made of pure energy? What exactly is "pure energy"? Has there ever been any of this "pure energy" measured or recorded, or are rods God's angels?
"pure energy" is something that has energy but not matter - like light.

BTW, I didn't use any , , , or :wink: , but I assumed by now people would understand I was being sarcastic.

FRauDS

Here we go!, my cousin came over to my house one night, we were listening to some music and he was glancing at the TV guide(so much for my music!), anyway he suddenly aks if he could watch this documentry that had just started:R.O.DOS.

I started watching, and first immpression I was quite amazed! The video clearly shows some entity performing about 8Gs as if it had no connection to this Earthly World.

Anyway I slapped a video into the VP and pressed Record, for further inspection, we watched the video again, and it became quite clear these things were on people's video's, just what they were is another thing, the cross section of people from different parts of the world made the whole thing more plausable, as in each seperate video the Rods were identical.

Ok, after my cousin had left,(he left claiming he was going to take up cave diving just so he could perform some major air-obatics), anyway I put the video on again so I could try and find any cool person in the video such as editing glitches and so on, I found none.

The following day my cousin retuned demanding that I play the video again for him(he tends to need little convincing that there is alien life amongst us). This time I started to devulge what I had come to the conclusion what R.O.D.S were as we watched, I started to explain that what all the video's had in common, were VIDEO-TAPE. Then I explained that video cassette manufacturer's could have encoded tapes with the R.O.D.S as part of a 'security trace' trying to trace the video cassettes that 'pirateers', we debated this and conclude highly unlikley.

We then moved on to some aspect of the video camera themselves, as this seems to be a quite recent happenning, I suggested some sort of aspect-ratio-auto-zoom-focus-anti-skip, data immbedded into the film/tape's, as a gauge for the camera's hardware?

Any way, these are just some of the clues that led us to solve the mystery of R.O.D.S!..IF you just take a look at some hand-held camera's from recent years, Im sure you too will see what just the rods are :wink: .

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
A Rod Story?

Here's either something or nothing:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/10272002_bb_ufo.html [Broken]

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
There is a debunking of this somewhere. It must be an off-topic blurb in another thread, but you are correct; they are bugs.

Note that this thread is over three years old. Since then this has all been explained or debunked so I am closing the thread.

Last edited: