For all you American Idol fans

• Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the TV show American Idol and whether or not people actually watch it. The original poster states that they do not watch the show and have seen enough singers from running open-mic blues jams. Another person admits to watching the show every week and mentions a young contestant who is standing out. The conversation then shifts to a discussion about being cool while using the right and left hand rule. One person agrees with the sentiment but disagrees with the first four words.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
This is my gift to you.

http://www.davesbrain.ca/entertainment/tv/randy-jackson.html"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Keep it real.

Wow, does anyone actually watch that show?

Evo said:

No!
NO!

I mean

No.

Evo said:

Every week, religiously.

Evo said:
I have never seen the show. After a few years of running open-mic blues jams, I have seen enough (both talented and un-talented) singers. It's funny how people who are inept at playing musical instruments usually have some appreciation for their shortcomings, while very few bad vocalists realize that their "talents" are lacking.

I always watch the show, some years are better then others. I have never voted for anyone on the show. This year, a young girl{just turned 17} is really shining bright, and the guys are not to shabby either.

http://www.theamericanidol.info/galleries/albums/userpics/10001/RandyJackson352x400.jpg

How to be cool while using the right, and left hand rule.

Ivan Seeking said:
How to be cool while using the right, and left hand rule.
I agree - with the exception of the first 4 words.

1. What is "American Idol"?

"American Idol" is a popular American singing competition television show. It first aired in 2002 and has since become a cultural phenomenon, launching the careers of many successful musicians.

2. When does "American Idol" air?

"American Idol" typically airs once a week on Sundays or Mondays at 8/7c on ABC. However, the specific air dates and times may vary, so it is best to check your local listings or the show's official website for the most up-to-date information.

3. How does the judging process work on "American Idol"?

The judging process on "American Idol" involves a panel of celebrity judges who provide feedback and critiques to each contestant after their performance. The judges then vote on whether to send the contestant through to the next round, and ultimately, America gets to vote for their favorite contestants to determine the winner.

4. Can anyone audition for "American Idol"?

Yes, anyone who meets the eligibility requirements can audition for "American Idol". Contestants must be between the ages of 15-28, and must be a legal resident of the United States. Auditions typically take place in various cities across the country, and virtual auditions are also accepted.

5. Who are some famous "American Idol" winners?

Some of the most well-known winners of "American Idol" include Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Adam Lambert. Other successful contestants who did not win the competition include Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry, and Katharine McPhee.