Danger & Artman: Kurdt's Reactions to a Video

In summary, the conversation is about a video that Kurdt found and shared, which led to a discussion about selecting attractive animals for breeding. The conversation then turns to reminiscing about a thread where participants made cartoon videos, and someone shares a link to a cartoon video they found on their server.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I found this the other day and it made me think of Danger and Artman from the The Thread Killers Thread.

Kurdt says the video is ok, and he's a prude.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Borek said:
They could select cuter one for the leading vocal.
Old joke. A herder has sex with a ewe, and two of his co-workers catch him at it and start laughing uproariously. He asks what's so funny because he knows they have done the same, and they explain that he's stupid because he picked an ugly ewe.

That's what I was aiming at.

:smile: :smile: :smile:
I love it! There's nothing better than a sheep that rocks. :biggrin:

Jeez, but I miss that thread. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have the energy to participate in something like that again.

Danger said:
:smile: :smile: :smile:
I love it! There's nothing better than a sheep that rocks. :biggrin:

Jeez, but I miss that thread. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have the energy to participate in something like that again.
Those were good times. Remember the cartoon videos we made?

Speaking of cartoons, few days ago I was browsing through things I have on my server in a failed attempt to bring some order, and I stumbled upon

http://www.bpp.com.pl/IMG/thinice.swf

Evo said:
Remember the cartoon videos we made?

Most of them. I never made any myself, but the rest of you had some good ones. I restrict my cartooning to single-panel stuff.

:smile: I know just the person who this is going to be sent to next. :biggrin:

Related to Danger & Artman: Kurdt's Reactions to a Video

1. What is the purpose of "Danger & Artman: Kurdt's Reactions to a Video"?

The purpose of the video is to showcase the reactions of Kurdt, a fictional character, to a potentially dangerous situation. It is meant to be a thought experiment on how people may react to danger in different ways.

2. Who created "Danger & Artman: Kurdt's Reactions to a Video"?

The video was created by a team of scientists and artists who wanted to explore the intersection of danger and human behavior. It is a collaborative effort and does not have a specific creator.

3. Is "Danger & Artman: Kurdt's Reactions to a Video" based on real events?

No, the video is purely fictional and is not based on any real events. It is a hypothetical scenario meant to provoke thought and discussion.

4. What is the significance of the title "Danger & Artman" in the video?

The title "Danger & Artman" represents the two main themes of the video - danger and human behavior. Kurdt's reactions to the video are a representation of how people may react in dangerous situations, and Artman is a play on the word "art" to highlight the artistic aspect of the video.

5. How does "Danger & Artman: Kurdt's Reactions to a Video" contribute to scientific research?

The video serves as a thought-provoking experiment that can be used to study human behavior in dangerous situations. It can also spark discussions and further research on how people react to danger and the factors that influence their reactions.