Forbidden structures?

• Thread starter Loren Booda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Structures
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of finding uniform gravitating prolate spheroids and polyhedra in nature. The speaker introduces the idea of "gravitating prolate sphereoids" and "gravitating polyhedra" and faces resistance and a sense of "forbiddenness" towards the idea. They then ask for further explanation and mention the possibility of finding these objects in nature. John has his own separate ideas on the topic.
Loren Booda
Where are uniform gravitating prolate spheriods found?

Where are gravitating polyhedra found?

Physics news on Phys.org
If I gave my idea a name, it could be "gravitating prolate sphereoids" and "gravitating polyhedra". I make some very basic connections and give some basic proofs and get an unusual amount of resistance. I sensed they were "forbidden". Maybe the idea is right.

Would either of you care to expound?

I tried to introduce the possibility of simply described objects that are apparently not present in our complex universe. My questions are straightforward if you consider them.

John has his own, disconnected ideas.

Ask yourself where in nature you might find a prolate spheroid.

Ask also where in nature you might find noncrystalline polyhedra.

Related to Forbidden structures?

1. What are forbidden structures?

Forbidden structures are man-made constructions that are prohibited or restricted due to ethical, environmental, or safety reasons.

2. Why are certain structures forbidden?

Certain structures may be forbidden for a variety of reasons, including potential harm to the environment, violation of cultural or religious beliefs, or posing a threat to public safety.

3. Can forbidden structures ever be built?

In some cases, forbidden structures may be built under special circumstances with proper approvals and permits. However, these are rare exceptions and typically involve extensive research and risk assessments.

4. What are some examples of forbidden structures?

Examples of forbidden structures include nuclear power plants, chemical weapons facilities, and certain types of dams or bridges that pose a risk to the environment or human life.

5. How are forbidden structures monitored and regulated?

Forbidden structures are typically monitored and regulated by government agencies, such as the Environmental Protection Agency or Department of Energy, to ensure compliance with safety and ethical standards.