Foreign student needing some math exercises to know what the SAT looks like

In summary, the SAT is a standardized test used for college admissions in the United States that measures a student's knowledge and skills in reading, writing, and mathematics. It consists of four sections and an optional essay, with a total testing time of 3 hours and 50 minutes. To prepare for the SAT, one can study on their own, take a prep course, or work with a tutor. A calculator is allowed on some sections of the SAT, but not all math questions. It is possible to retake the SAT multiple times, with colleges considering the highest score, but there is a fee for each retake.
bundd1
Can anyone help me out, I don't want study material, I just want some exercises that help me know what the SAT looks like

Physics news on Phys.org
bump?

thank you!

wow that's great thanks again !

1. What is the SAT?

The SAT is a standardized test used for college admissions in the United States. It measures a student's knowledge and skills in reading, writing, and mathematics.

2. What is the format of the SAT?

The SAT consists of four sections: Reading, Writing and Language, Math (with calculator), and Math (without calculator). There is also an optional essay section. The total testing time is 3 hours and 50 minutes.

3. How can I prepare for the SAT?

There are various ways to prepare for the SAT, including studying on your own with practice tests and materials, taking a prep course, or working with a tutor. It is important to familiarize yourself with the format and content of the test and practice regularly.

4. Can I use a calculator on the SAT?

Yes, there is a section on the SAT where a calculator is allowed. However, not all math questions allow the use of a calculator. It is important to read the instructions carefully and use your calculator wisely.

5. Can I retake the SAT?

Yes, you can retake the SAT as many times as you want. Most colleges will only consider your highest score, so it is worth retaking the test if you are not satisfied with your initial score. However, keep in mind that there is a fee for each test retake.