Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Frist says Taliban can not be defeated. Bush say it will be defeated

1. Oct 3, 2006 #1
    Is the Bush administration and the Senate on the same page? It appears that they aren't even in the same book.

October 3rd.

September 29th

Apparently Bush doesn't attend the same briefings. Our so called leaders are totally disfunctional.
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 3, 2006 #2

Science Advisor

I completely agree with both these men. So I'd have to answer, yes; they are on the same page and it is the page I'm on.
  4. Oct 3, 2006 #3
    Just so I am clear on your position.

Are you happy with the current administrations ME policy, and it's execution?

So the slogan now is "Either your with us or your against us, unless you are the Taliban".

Or "We make no distinction between terrorists and the nations that shelter them, unless your Pakistan."

Care to explain why these exceptions?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  5. Oct 3, 2006 #4
    Hmm Frist said that it is impossible to defeat the Taliban just 5 days after Bush said we will defeat the Taliban. And you agree with both of them.:rolleyes: Sorry but you can't have it both ways.

Did you really read the post or are you being facetious?
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?