Is There a Faster Way to Check the Diagonal of a Matrix for All 1s?

• Thread starter Totam
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary, "Fun finding i just found" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement or surprise about a recent discovery or interesting piece of information. It is often used in conversations, social media posts, or online discussions to share a new and interesting piece of information with others. An example could be a recent study that found listening to music can improve memory and cognitive performance. People use this phrase instead of just saying "I found something interesting" because it adds a sense of excitement and enthusiasm to the statement, making it more engaging and attention-grabbing for others. There is no specific type of information that qualifies as a "Fun finding i just found," as it can be used for any type of information that is interesting, surprising, or
Totam
in matrix analysis, its easy to you can check if a matrix's diagonal is all 1s because u can only lo.ok at ex, 5x5 mattrix (1,1)(2,2)(3,3)(4,4)(5,5)
But what if u want to know about (1,2)(2,3)(3,4)(4,5) without checking as what i list ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Totam said:
in matrix analysis, its easy to you can check if a matrix's diagonal is all 1s because u can only lo.ok at ex, 5x5 mattrix (1,1)(2,2)(3,3)(4,4)(5,5)
But what if u want to know about (1,2)(2,3)(3,4)(4,5) without checking as what i list ?
?No one ?:confused:

uhm... come again?

What is "Fun finding i just found"?

"Fun finding i just found" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement or surprise about a recent discovery or interesting piece of information.

How do people typically use the phrase "Fun finding i just found"?

The phrase "Fun finding i just found" is often used in conversations, social media posts, or online discussions to share a new and interesting piece of information with others.

Can you give an example of a "Fun finding i just found"?

Sure, an example of a "Fun finding i just found" could be a recent study that found listening to music can improve memory and cognitive performance.

Why do people use the phrase "Fun finding i just found" instead of just saying "I found something interesting"?

The phrase "Fun finding i just found" adds a sense of excitement and enthusiasm to the statement, making it more engaging and attention-grabbing for others.

Is there a specific type of information that qualifies as a "Fun finding i just found"?

No, the phrase "Fun finding i just found" can be used for any type of information that is interesting, surprising, or exciting to the person sharing it.