Is this the funniest clip of the year?

• Thread starter russ_watters
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Year
In summary, people shared funny clips and videos of criminals and their antics, and one person even tattooed their name on their body. However, it may not be the best idea if you're planning on committing crimes. A video was also shared of a man who smashed bottles and somehow managed to avoid injury.
Physics news on Phys.org

Too funny. I just forwarded it to my ERT folks here at work. LOL.

OK, which one of youse lunks is the brains of the outfit?

Gokul43201 said:
I like this dude, for the tenacity:

rpDLWJBZdxU[/youtube][/QUOTE] HO...He smashed down on an entire rack of bottles!

Chi Meson said:
HOW is he NOT bleeding profusely? He smashed down on an entire rack of bottles!
Getting his booze intravenously! Best way...

LowlyPion said:
If you're going into crime ... don't tattoo your name where people can read it.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7657361.stm

Generally, I think tatooing your name and address on your body is a good idea. At least people know where to take you if you're passed out on the street after a night of partying. But I guess it does have its drawbacks.

I always liked this video. I think this guy officially qualifies as a "doork".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x-Ud55x6zY

What is the "Funniest Clip of the Year"?

The "Funniest Clip of the Year" is an annual award given to the video clip that is considered the funniest of the year. It can range from viral videos, movie scenes, TV show clips, or any other form of comedy.

How is the winner of the "Funniest Clip of the Year" chosen?

The winner is chosen through a combination of public votes and a panel of judges. The public can vote for their favorite clip through various online platforms, while the judges evaluate the clips based on criteria such as originality, humor, and impact.

Can anyone submit a clip for consideration for the "Funniest Clip of the Year"?

Yes, anyone can submit a clip for consideration. However, the clip must meet certain criteria, such as being released within the current year and not containing any offensive or inappropriate content.

Who organizes the "Funniest Clip of the Year" award?

The "Funniest Clip of the Year" award is organized by a team of producers and comedy experts who are responsible for selecting the nominees and overseeing the voting process.

Are there any prizes for the winner of the "Funniest Clip of the Year" award?

Yes, the winner of the "Funniest Clip of the Year" award receives recognition and publicity for their clip, as well as a cash prize and a trophy. The amount of the cash prize varies each year.