Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe

• Thread starter Saturnalia=Christmas
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Theory
In summary, a conversation about the flat Earth society and their belief that the Earth is not moving or orbiting the sun is discussed. The conversation includes disbelief and humor towards this theory, as well as references to other theories such as the hollow Earth theory. The conversation also includes a link to the flat Earth society's website, where their beliefs are further explained and ridiculed.
Saturnalia=Christmas
http://www.fixedearth.com/a_small_young_universe.htm :rofl: :rofl:

kind of sad too if u think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Earth sciences news on Phys.org
I like this part the best:
some f****** crackpot said:
Remember, no experiment has ever shown the Earth to be moving. Add to that the fact that the alleged rotational speed we've all been taught as scientific fact MUST decrease every inch or mile one goes north or south of the equator, and it becomes readily apparent that such things as accurate aerial bombing in WWII (down a chimney from 25000 feet with a plane going any direction at high speed) would have been impossible if calculated on an Earth moving below at several hundred MPH and changing constantly with the latitude. (You can see several such logical impossibilities treated in THE EARTH IS NOT MOVING.)

This is really funny... :rofl:

How do people like these get to write down so much nonsense before one sensible human being shows them that they're wrong ? Or is it that they will refuse to see light even if you shine it at their faces ?

Mr. Hall does know his Bible. :redface:

Remember, no experiment has ever shown the Earth to be moving. Add to that the fact that the alleged rotational speed we've all been taught as scientific fact MUST decrease every inch or mile one goes north or south of the equator, and it becomes readily apparent that such things as accurate aerial bombing in WWII (down a chimney from 25000 feet with a plane going any direction at high speed) would have been impossible if calculated on an Earth moving below at several hundred MPH and changing constantly with the latitude. (You can see several such logical impossibilities treated in THE EARTH IS NOT MOVING.)

LOOOL ... this is indeed real funny.

I wonder if this guy ever went to college, or at least graduated from high school?

That is the homepage for the Flat-earther's. You mean you don't have this on your favorites list?

Last edited:
The non-rotating Earth is certainly a fine catch in the sea of theory. I am particularly fond of the hollow Earth theory, first proposed by Sir Edmund Halley [yes, THE Halley, the comet dude] and whose cause was advanced by other notable historical figures, like Leonhard Euler [yes, THE Euler, the math dude].
http://www.unmuseum.org/hollow.htm
It's hilarious.

Funny source said:
It is, according to "round Earth" theory, orbiting the sun at a radius of around five-hundred million kilometers.

Yes,they can't even read the numbers... :tongue2:

The Earth is not ROUND,it is curved...

Daniel.

Moneer81 said:
If you want to see something else funny of that sort, then you should check out the flat Earth society. I couldn't find their official website (I think its down) but check out this website about them:

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/FlatEarth'society.htm

Oh please tell me they are joking. I mean, I've heard some pretty odd crackpot theories, but none so easily disprovable as this.

1. What is the "Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe"?

The "Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe" is a scientific hypothesis that suggests that the universe we live in is actually a simulation created by an advanced alien civilization. The theory proposes that this alien civilization is so advanced that they were able to create a simulation of a small, young universe in order to study the evolution of life.

2. What evidence supports the "Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe"?

There is currently no empirical evidence that supports the "Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe." However, some scientists argue that the fact that our universe appears to be finely tuned for life could be seen as evidence of it being a simulation created by an intelligent designer.

3. How is this theory different from other theories of the universe?

The "Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe" is different from other theories of the universe because it proposes that our universe is not a naturally occurring phenomenon, but rather a simulation created by an intelligent civilization. This theory challenges traditional explanations for the origins and nature of our universe.

4. Can the "Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe" be tested and proven?

At this time, the "Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe" cannot be tested or proven. However, some scientists argue that advancements in technology and artificial intelligence could potentially allow us to detect signs of a simulation, such as glitches or irregularities in the laws of physics.

5. What are the implications of the "Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe" if it were true?

If the "Funniest Theory Ever: A Small Young Universe" were true, it would completely change our understanding of the universe and our place in it. It would suggest that our reality is not as we perceive it and that our existence is controlled by a higher intelligence. It could also lead to a deeper understanding of the nature of reality and the potential for other simulated universes.