Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Get boring, already!

1. Mar 19, 2005 #1

Danger

Gold Member

Will you people just for a while try to stop being so damned interesting? I stopped in for a couple of minutes to check up on you, and now I'm 2 1/2 hours between beers and have to get back to the bar. There's pool to be played (and I'm out for revenge after the tournament today), hordes of fine young ladies, and a seriously kick-ass rock band to dance with them to. I'm leaving. :grumpy:
    Check up on you again at about 3:30 am, unless one of those fine young ladies... :devil:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 19, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

LOL! PF is definitely addictive.

4. Mar 19, 2005 #3
    See you at 3:30!

5. Mar 19, 2005 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Are you predicting that Danger isn't going to get lucky? :rofl:

6. Mar 19, 2005 #5
    I predict....that his "lucky date" will fall asleep on the sofa while he checks the forums.

7. Mar 19, 2005 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, the sad fate of PF addicts. :rofl:

8. Mar 20, 2005 #7

Danger

Gold Member

Oh ye of little faith---DAMMIT YOU'RE RIGHT. Truth is, I didn't try all that hard. Since Evo hasn't censured me for my introductory comments to her on a different thread, and I haven't felt any incoming arrows from Moonbaby about the underwear comment, I could never be satisfied with mere reality. Now if only I could get the pair of them and Gale17 with her leathers and chains (and maybe a 6-pack of whipped cream for good luck)...
    Oh, I almost forgot about the lizards.

9. Mar 20, 2005 #8

Evo

I missed your "introductory" comments post, I just found it. :tongue2: Yes, that's my picture, I'm not lying and I "do" have a very ugly picture of myself in the attic. Funny, that's what I often tell people. :biggrin:

That post was really funny, Moonbear is right, you are the Canadian version of Tribdog. :biggrin: Not that that's bad. :approve:

:surprised Gale17 is 17 years old, still a minor in the US. :grumpy:

I just woke up, had a handful of chili cheese fritos with my coffee (now I feel sick) and my mind has ceased to function.

Did you say lizards? If you knew me you'd understand why that's funny.

From reading through your posts, you're a pool player?

PS - sorry you didn't get lucky. :rolleyes: :wink:

10. Mar 20, 2005 #9

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Breakfast of champions, Evo?
    I'm having Girl Scout cookies to start my day. mmm-mmm nutritious! Sugar rush starting to kick in now.

11. Mar 20, 2005 #10

Evo

I'm like a goat, I will eat the first thing I see laying around that requires no effort to eat. :yuck: I should've known better, even my dog turned away when I offered him one (and he eats ANYTHING).

I bought the fritos for Foofer, it's his favorite snack food.

12. Mar 20, 2005 #11

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's how I started my day too...coffee and Thin Mints. And, yeah, I'm now in some sort of sugar haze. Then again, I was in the lab until past midnight last night. By the time I got home and took care of stuff around the house and got to sleep, well, it was already morning. I slept until 1 PM today! I feel so out of it, like I've already missed most of the day, and I still need to get into the lab today too, preferably not too late.

Danger, sorry you didn't get lucky. :tongue:

13. Mar 20, 2005 #12

Danger

Gold Member

The overwhelming depth and sincerity of your sympathy is truly touching. :rolleyes:

14. Mar 20, 2005 #13

Danger

Gold Member

See the above. :tongue:

15. Mar 20, 2005 #14

Danger

Gold Member

I thought so until yesterday. :frown:

16. Mar 20, 2005 #15

Danger

Gold Member

Tell me more! :!!)

17. Mar 20, 2005 #16

Evo

I guess it's only funny to me. :redface: I have low body temperature and my hands, nose and feet are always cold to the touch. So I refer to myself as a lizard, cold blooded. My ex-fiance started calling me his lizard. Ok, I guess that's not at all funny unless you're in bed with me at night and I freeze you.

You know what they say though cold, feet, warm heart. :shy:

I'm having a bad night, I'm depressed and I can't be funny. :frown:

18. Mar 20, 2005 #17

Danger

Gold Member

Rats! That's not nearly as kinky as I was hoping for. :wink:

19. Mar 20, 2005 #18

Danger

Gold Member

On the other hand... I suppose I have to just take your word for that?

20. Mar 20, 2005 #19

Danger

Gold Member

I just got a great idea! How about snuggling up with Moonbear's hot water bottles? I don't know for sure what you're into, but I certainly like it. (See "How long to rot?" #66) :!!) :devil: Just promise to send pictures.

21. Mar 20, 2005 #20

Danger

Gold Member

You're positive that had nothing to do with :tongue2:?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?