Good resource for gifs and animations of hydraulics?

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for generic animations of hydraulic components but having difficulty finding them through search engines. They have tried searching on gifs-specific websites and have found some animated gifs for specific parts, but it is not very helpful. They wonder if anyone knows of other resources to save them time.
Femme_physics
Gold Member
I wouldn't have asked unless I really needed and couldn't find. Google only shows me images, and I even tried searching in gifs-specific websites to no-avail. Perhaps you guys already know some resources, so I'll stop wasting so much time with search engines?

Engineering news on Phys.org
I've looked around--I'm not finding any website that has generic animations of various hydraulic components, although by searching for specific parts some manufacturers do have animated gifs on their sites. For example, searching for 'animated gif pumps' brought up a number of gifs for wobble-plate, duplex, and vane pumps. Searching for actuator valves, etc. might do the same. Not much help--sorry.

1. What is the best website for finding gifs and animations of hydraulics?

The best website for finding gifs and animations of hydraulics is Hydraulics Online. This website offers a wide range of high-quality hydraulic gifs and animations that can be used for educational purposes or for presentations.

2. Are the gifs and animations on Hydraulics Online accurate and reliable?

Yes, the gifs and animations on Hydraulics Online are created by industry experts and are based on accurate and reliable information. They are regularly updated to ensure accuracy and relevance.

3. Can I use the gifs and animations from Hydraulics Online for commercial purposes?

Yes, you can use the gifs and animations from Hydraulics Online for commercial purposes as long as you credit the source and do not modify the content in any way.

4. Can I request specific gifs or animations on Hydraulics Online?

Yes, you can request specific gifs or animations on Hydraulics Online by contacting their team. They are open to suggestions and will do their best to fulfill your request.

5. Is there a fee for using the gifs and animations on Hydraulics Online?

No, there is no fee for using the gifs and animations on Hydraulics Online. They are available for free to anyone who wishes to use them for educational or non-commercial purposes.