Google does calculators too

In summary, Google offers a variety of calculators that can be accessed through its search engine, including basic arithmetic, scientific, and graphing calculators. These calculators can be used to solve complex equations and perform conversions, making them a convenient tool for students, professionals, and everyday users. Google's calculators also feature a user-friendly interface and the ability to save and share calculations.
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the World Wide Web. :)

How do you get it to do differentiation and integration?

1. How can I access Google's calculator feature?

To access Google's calculator feature, simply type in the mathematical equation or expression into the search bar. Google will automatically display the answer at the top of the search results page.

2. What types of calculations can Google's calculator perform?

Google's calculator can perform basic arithmetic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It can also handle more complex operations involving exponents, square roots, trigonometric functions, and more.

3. Can I use Google's calculator for conversions?

Yes, Google's calculator can also perform unit conversions. Simply enter the value and unit you want to convert from, followed by "to" and the unit you want to convert to. For example, "50 pounds to kilograms" or "100 meters to feet".

4. Is Google's calculator accurate?

Yes, Google's calculator is highly accurate and can handle calculations with a high degree of precision. However, keep in mind that it is always best to double check important calculations with a physical calculator or by hand.

5. Can I use Google's calculator on my mobile device?

Yes, Google's calculator is available on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply open your web browser and access Google's homepage to use the calculator feature on your mobile device.