Graphic Design Wallpapers by m-war - Math Themed!

In summary, the speaker is new to static graphic design and has made a few wallpapers, two of which are related to mathematics. They are advertising the wallpapers on a website and welcomes comments and critiques. Another person has expressed interest in the wallpapers but mentions that they typically don't keep wallpapers for more than a week on their desktop.
WaR
Hello, I'm fairly new at static graphic design but I did manage to make a couple of wallpapers. I am advertising them here because 2 of those wallpapers are related to mathematics, and I know how much math is loved around here so...

Anyway, here is the link

m-war.deviantart.com

My favorite ones are the 2 math wallpapers.
Oh, and feel free to comment, good or bad critique is always welcome :)

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks, I now have a new wallpaper...at least for a few days, and then I might get bored and change it (no insult to your wallpapers...that's just me).

Few wall papers ever last a week on my desktop.

Last edited:
Gokul43201 said:
Few wall papers ever last a week on my desktop.

I hear you man.

Related to Graphic Design Wallpapers by m-war - Math Themed!

1. What is the significance of math in these graphic design wallpapers?

The graphic design wallpapers by m-war incorporate math themes and concepts to create visually appealing designs. Math is a universal language that can be used to convey complex ideas and patterns, making it a great source of inspiration for graphic designers.

2. Are these wallpapers suitable for all devices and screen sizes?

Yes, these wallpapers are designed to be compatible with various devices and screen sizes. They can be downloaded and used on computers, smartphones, and tablets without compromising the quality of the design.

3. Can I use these wallpapers for commercial purposes?

The usage rights for these wallpapers may vary. It is best to contact the designer, m-war, for permission before using them for commercial purposes.

4. How can I download these wallpapers?

These wallpapers can be downloaded from the designer's website or social media pages. Some may also be available for download on wallpaper websites. Make sure to follow the necessary terms and conditions for usage.

5. Can I request a custom math-themed wallpaper from m-war?

It depends on the designer's availability and willingness to take on custom design requests. It is best to contact m-war directly to inquire about custom wallpaper designs.