Happy 19th Birthday Hon Reverend Dr Evo

• Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary: To this day, every time somebody mentions "FB," inevitably referencing Facebook, for a moment I think they are somehow talking about the Fruit Bat.The pictures you posted that mimicked the pictures I posted always made me laugh.I always think of them and you and storing cat food in your oven.
StevieTNZ
Saturday, 30 April 2022

To our well and beloved the Honourable Reverend Dr @Evo, Minister of the Crown and Deputy Speaker of the Māori Parliament

Pursuant to Standing Order 155(a) of the Māori Parliament, I, Dr The Rt Hon @StevieTNZ MD AC QC PC, hereby declare that the said Parliament make note of your birthday on the date observed in New Zealand’s time zone; and that the said Parliament also wish you a happy birthday.

Yours sincerely
Dr The Right Honourable @StevieTNZ
Speaker of the Māori Parliament

[L.S.]
@Greg Bernhardt
Prime Minister​

• Love
Likes hagopbul, kyphysics, collinsmark and 13 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Happy Birthday Evo!1!

Likes Evo
@StevieTNZ, @Evo's PF join date is listed as Dec 13, 2003 ##-## that's now over 18 years ago ##-## if she's just now turning 19 years old, then she was less than a year old when she joined PF ##-## rather precocious, right? :wink: ##-## @Evo, Happy Birthday, kid, and many happy returns of the day ##\dots##

Last edited:
Likes Evo
Happy Birthday Evo!
:partytime:

Likes Evo
Happy Birthday Evo!

I'm sure it's 19th base something - I'm 19 base 57, for example!

Likes sysprog and Evo
Happy Birthday, Evo!

Likes Evo
Awww, thanks everyone!

Likes phinds, berkeman, pinball1970 and 1 other person
You are quite welcome.

Likes Evo and sysprog
Happy Birthweek, Evo!

Likes Evo
Happy happy ...

Likes Evo
collinsmark said:
Happy Birthweek, Evo!
@collinsmark 2 weeks ago, my dog Chopin, Ming's son is dying. The vet said he is in the final stage of congenital heart failure and could die at any moment. He said it was the worse case he's seen. :oldcry:

• Sad
Likes Wrichik Basu and phinds
Evo said:
@collinsmark 2 weeks ago, my dog Chopin, Ming's son is dying. The vet said he is in the final stage of congenital heart failure and could die at any moment. He said it was the worse case he's seen. :oldcry:
I'm so sorry to hear. :oldcry: I remember the photos.

To this day, every time somebody mentions "FB," inevitably referencing Facebook, for a moment I think they are somehow talking about the Fruit Bat.

Likes Evo
collinsmark said:
I'm so sorry to hear. :oldcry: I remember the photos.

To this day, every time somebody mentions "FB," inevitably referencing Facebook, for a moment I think they are somehow talking about the Fruit Bat.
The pictures you posted that mimicked the pictures I posted always made me laugh. :oldsmile: I always think of them and you and storing cat food in your oven. :oldbiggrin:

• Love
Likes collinsmark

1. What does the title "Hon Reverend Dr" mean?

The title "Hon Reverend Dr" is an honorific title that signifies respect and recognition for the individual's achievements and contributions. "Hon" stands for honorable, "Reverend" signifies the individual's role as a religious leader, and "Dr" indicates that the individual holds a doctorate degree.

2. How old is Evo on his 19th birthday?

Evo is 19 years old on his 19th birthday.

3. Why is the title "Hon Reverend Dr" included in Evo's birthday greeting?

The title is included as a way to honor and acknowledge Evo's accomplishments and titles, and to show respect for him on his special day.

4. What is the significance of Evo's 19th birthday?

The 19th birthday is significant as it marks the beginning of the last year of being a teenager and the transition into adulthood. It is also a milestone that celebrates Evo's growth and development as a person.

5. What is Evo's area of expertise as a scientist?

As a scientist, Evo's area of expertise may vary depending on his field of study. However, some common areas of expertise for scientists include biology, chemistry, physics, environmental science, and engineering.