How Did Femme_physics Celebrate the 999th Post Milestone?

• Thread starter I like Serena
  • Start date
In summary, Femme_physics is a very creative and funny post author. She has a love for physics which is appropriate for this forum. She has 1000 posts under her belt and I hope she continues to post many more.
I like Serena
Homework Helper
MHB
Happy 999th post Femme_physics!

Your posts are always funny, creative, and show a joie de vivre! :smile:

And more than anything a love for physics, which is very appropriate in this forum! :!)

I hope to see at least 1001 more! :wink:

Let's see if we can find some cakes and fishes! :-pEDIT: 999 posts before 2000 posts now and counting (it's still a surprise! :biggrin:)
Count-down stopped.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

Woah... :blushing::shy::blushing::shy::blushing::shy::shy::blushing::shy:

You're too sweet ILS. o:)

*gets on a podium* Aherm... Homework is never just homework for me, it's social fun, human experience. But it's important to get the result, eventually :wink: which, I'd have trouble doing without you, tiny-tim, ehild, gneill, Studiot and the rest of the lovely gang. Thanks^^
*off podium, bashfully dashes off*

Congratulations, Femme_physics!

Now, 1000 posts, that should get celebrated:

*slaps Femme_physics with a gold fish* :biggrin:

Hello Kiloposter, you are warming up girl!

attachment.php?attachmentid=36156&stc=1&d=1307196513.jpg

Go Go Go.

Attachments

• poster1.jpg
    poster1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 457

Congratulations Femme_physics! I hope you like PF and decide to stay around.

micromass said:
Congratulations, Femme_physics!

Now, 1000 posts, that should get celebrated:

*slaps Femme_physics with a gold fish* :biggrin:

Slappit in the booty! :biggrin: Thanks!
Studiot said:
Hello Kiloposter, you are warming up girl!

attachment.php?attachmentid=36156&stc=1&d=1307196513.jpg

Go Go Go.
Kiloposter...sounds honourable. If I multiply it by 9.81 do I become a Newton Poster? (slaps self with a gold fish for that joke*
ideasrule said:
Congratulations Femme_physics! I hope you like PF and decide to stay around.

1000 posts? Ain't going nowhere! Thanks ;D

Congrats on your 0x3E8th post!

jhae2.718 said:
Congrats on your 0x3E8th post!

Oooooooh nerdy turns me on :blushing: way to go! thanks :wink:

Congratulations! And many, many more posts. One day you will be asked to be a mentor and you will have to choose between a life and being a volunteer. :-p But I say blow up that bridge when you come to it. :biggrin:
Good for you. Keep up the good work.

Belated congrats.
Don't be put off by the logarithmic scale on that damned thermometer! Keep 'em coming.

Related to How Did Femme_physics Celebrate the 999th Post Milestone?

1. What is the significance of reaching 999 posts?

Reaching 999 posts is a milestone for any blogger or content creator. It marks a significant amount of time and effort put into creating and sharing content with their audience.

2. How long did it take Femme_physics to reach 999 posts?

The amount of time it takes to reach 999 posts can vary greatly depending on the frequency of posting and the level of dedication to creating quality content. It could take anywhere from a few months to several years.

3. What type of content can we expect to see on Femme_physics' 999th post?

As a physicist, Femme_physics likely shares posts related to science, research, and discoveries in the field. However, they may also incorporate personal experiences and insights into their posts.

4. How has Femme_physics' content evolved over the course of 999 posts?

It is not uncommon for content creators to evolve and grow in their style and topics over time. Femme_physics' 999th post may showcase their journey and development as a blogger and scientist.

5. What can we expect from Femme_physics in the future after reaching 999 posts?

Reaching 999 posts is a significant achievement, and it is likely that Femme_physics will continue to create and share content with their audience. Perhaps they will set new goals and continue to inspire and educate others through their posts.