Ring in the New Year: Celebrate 2021!

In summary: I have an extra bunch of kale I can give you.She has been in Michigan and her flight yersterday was cancelled. She should be home just before midnight.You can come over and share a Nyquil cocktail with me, Evo. I'm almost completely over this bubonic plague that's had me in bed for three days. *hack hack* I'm barely even *hack ack snark* contagious now.:yuck:happy new year, everyone! in summary, a bunch of people have new years resolutions, some have already broken them, and moonbear is going to get black-eyed peas for good luck.
Happy New Year! Happy 2006! :smile: :biggrin: :rofl: :cool: :tongue2:

Physics news on Phys.org
Why do you Europeans get to be a whole year ahead of us? Not fair.

Okay, I'll give you your shrimp in March.

Two can play at that game! No capsian sea caviar for you!

How many times do you have to eat caviar before is stops tasting like slippery, fishy salt?I keep trying it, but I keep giving it to the cat.

tribdog said:
How many times do you have to eat caviar before is stops tasting like slippery, fishy salt?I keep trying it, but I keep giving it to the cat.
I love the cheap black lumpfish caviar. I mix it into sour cream and top Waverly Wafers with it, then give it a squirt of fresh lemon.

OMG, I LOVE that stuff!

I think 2006 won't be too optimistic, oil price will soar above $70, more crisis in the middle east, a few more terrorist's blasts to kill hundreds people etc...

Oil prices will soar above $70
For a gallon? :bugeye:

more crisis in the middle east
People don't notice this "Jihad," is a fad that has been going on for over a thousand years. Its nothing new. One time they almost took over Spain and Portugal. :frown:

Happy new years everyone. Don't kill anyone I wouldn't kill.

Evo said:
I love the cheap black lumpfish caviar. I mix it into sour cream and top Waverly Wafers with it, then give it a squirt of fresh lemon.
OMG, I LOVE that stuff!
Is that the caviar you can buy in the grocery store instead of some fancy gourmet type shop? If so, that's the one I like too. I put it on cream cheese on crackers...I love how it "pops" in your mouth. Yummy. I only tried it for the first time last New Years, and had to have more. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Is that the caviar you can buy in the grocery store instead of some fancy gourmet type shop? If so, that's the one I like too. I put it on cream cheese on crackers...I love how it "pops" in your mouth. Yummy. I only tried it for the first time last New Years, and had to have more. :biggrin:
Yep, that's the one.

Mk said:
For a gallon? :bugeye:

Per barrel

Sprinter said oil prices, not gas prices.

Happy New Year EVERYBODY! I'm too tired to figure out who's had it and who hasn't yet (I'm guessing UK has, US hasn't). Oz certainly has. Its 2 pm here and I'm still up. V tired. Can't chat too much. It will come out weird. I mean, different to my normal weird. Everything's great here and its 41 C. The wind is like a damn hair dryer.

Have a great 2006 y'all. I'm about to go for a splash about then snooze this Sydney heat wave away.

New year's resolutions anybody?

I'll start off:

1. Go to bed.
2. Get a tan.
3. Get a tan bed.

Loveness to you all.

El Hombre

Happy New Year EHI!

We all knew you were hot. :tongue:

I think New Years is somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean right now.

ok now i am sure everyone has had their new Year begun. Happy new year to all. Let it bring u all great Success.

It's 8:40 PM new year's eve here

benzun_1999 said:
ok now i am sure everyone has had their new Year begun. Happy new year to all. Let it bring u all great Success.
Not quite yet...a few more hours to go. I've got about an hour and 20 min here, and then it's 3 more hours across the Continental US. I don't know the time difference across the rest of the Pacific until it hits the International Date line.

That was...wrong

Who me!? what!

Happy New Year from the Eastern Time Zone!

Happy New Year! :smile:

Happy New Year East Coast-erners!

It doesn't let you do all capitals.

©Mk et al.

Happy new year weirdos!

Happy New Year everyone!:smile:

:grumpy: Probably have had too much to drink too night. Naughty me!:biggrin:

You'll feel it tomorrow.

Happy New year!
my new year resoltion
1.Become smarter then Einstein
2.Advoid going back to the 80's
3.Build a time machine
4.Go back in time and tell myself the lottery ticket numbers are
5.Work on next year's restion
6.Get use to saying 2006 instead of 2005

happry new yrear pf!;

i lovea ertiyonAPWee~! you're SPECIAKJ VEASD! I LOVES YUO

Can anyone guess who was drunk when posting last night? :rofl:

Happy New Year to all those who celebrated the new year while the rest of us were sleeping.

Best wishes for the new year to all of you!

Moonbear said:
Can anyone guess who was drunk when posting last night?
:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Can anyone guess who was drunk when posting last night? :rofl:

Happy New Year to all those who celebrated the new year while the rest of us were sleeping.

Not me!

ok
i'm a big liar...

I drank too much, and I'm still a bit drunk this morning. ugh. i woke up this morning with a lei (sp?) around my neck and a tummy ache. and i went upstairs, and i realized i wasn't wearing pants, then i put some on, and ate a cinnamon roll, then i realized my pants were inside out and i forgot to button them. (if i'd buttoned them i'd've realized they were inside out sooner!

anyway, I'm also pretty sure that my little brother's friend was groping me on the couch last night when i was sleeping, then I'm pretty sure he attempted to kiss me... not sure how successful he was since my mouth was numb cause i realized last night, that when you go brrrrrrr with your lips and the vibrate you know? like, it makes your teeth chatter... when you're drunk anyway. and so i did that a lot last night. yep. Oh, and my brother's other friend gave me some quarters last night, and i found those stuck to my body this morning cause i slept with them. that was fun. i didn't even notice till i went to the bathroom and they started dropping off.

anyway... Happy New Years everyone, and if you didn't know, last night i said "Happy New Year PF! I love everyone, you're all special (something... i don't even know what that word was supposed to be...). I loves you!" heh