Harry Potter and his Time Turner

• Thread starter arunbg
  • Start date
Yes, so technically, there is no flaw in the way the events unfolded, because they were destined to use the time turner. However, what if some scientists got it and used it with the sole purpose of not using it again when they get back to the future just to see what happens i.e. use it, cause some events and make sure that they don't use it again.

What I am saying is that the way the story unfolds causes no paradoxes, but for such a device to exist, such things as I've stated above WOULD cause paradoxes.

And what would be so bad from seeing a past "you"; I mean you and your "past you" would expect it, because you both know that you are using the time turner. I don't see why this would cause any more paradoxes (if any it would be less) than meeting someone else.

GOOD POINT!!! (really, the bttf trilogy is like my sweet ingima for a rainy day)

speaking of bttf, do you ever think how it may have worked? I mean, if doc IN SOME WAY was able to travel through time, doesn't that still have a few fabrications no matter which way you turn the dial?

That-
A.) The sheerly awesome deloran is made up of atoms.

B.) The atom's electron clouds are behaving THE SAME way as the atoms in this reality

C.) being that, the atoms can use literally, time-travel properties in a quantum fashion. (eg.) the electron can be in two places at once, and so fourth. *also, to note that if you were the electron and then you met yourself under these circumstances you'd cause a time paradox, doomed universe etc.

D.) the orginal deloran is still the orgnial deloran manging under these circumstances.

E.) Thereby saying that "It requires an object that is already experincing time travel properties to allow time travel to occur.

F.) Furthering that, if the wormhole enstien described exists, is this the mechanic being understood?

(in any case though, the movie is awesome thing to wounder about)