Help Needed: #Game in Fortran - Newbie Asks for Assistance

In summary, the person is from Brazil and their teacher assigned them to create a hashtag game in Fortran. They are new to using Fortran and need help completing the assignment quickly. They are seeking assistance from others on the forum.
olinad
Hello, I'm from Brazil, and at my university the teacher told me to do a hashtag(#) game, built in Fortran, but I started to use this a few time ago, so I don't know how to do that!
I need to do that, the faster that I can and I hope a hand from you guys.

Thank you so much, Danilo.

Physics news on Phys.org
olinad said:
Hello, I'm from Brazil, and at my university the teacher told me to do a hashtag(#) game, built in Fortran, but I started to use this a few time ago, so I don't know how to do that!
I need to do that, the faster that I can and I hope a hand from you guys.

Thank you so much, Danilo.

Welcome to the PF.

We do not do your schoolwork for you. But if you show us what you have done so far, we may be able to offer some hints or corrections.

1. What is the purpose of the game in Fortran?

The purpose of the game in Fortran is to help new programmers learn and practice their skills in the Fortran programming language. It is designed to be a fun and interactive way to improve programming abilities.

2. Do I need to have prior knowledge of Fortran to play this game?

No, the game is designed for beginners and does not require any prior knowledge of Fortran. However, it may be helpful to have a basic understanding of programming concepts in general.

3. Is this game suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. It is designed to be accessible and easy to understand for beginners, regardless of their age.

4. How can I get help if I get stuck while playing the game?

There are a few options for getting help while playing the game. You can ask for assistance from other players in the game's online community, consult online resources and tutorials, or ask for help from a Fortran programming expert.

5. Can I modify the game's code for my own learning purposes?

Yes, the game's code is open source and can be modified for personal learning purposes. However, it is important to respect the original creator's work and give proper credit when sharing any modifications.