Healthy Breakfast

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Huckleberry said:
:bugeye: No breakfast? Not even a bagel and a piece of fruit to go with that coffee? How do you make it through your day?
I rarely eat breakfast. Don't always get around to lunch until 2 or 3 in the afternoon either. I'm usually pretty hungry by then.

SOS2008
Gold Member
Huckleberry said:
:bugeye: No breakfast? Not even a bagel and a piece of fruit to go with that coffee? How do you make it through your day?
I don't get hungry until I've been out and about for awhile, and then I avoid carbs/sugars because of blood sugar reasons. Though I put cream in my coffee I do wonder about years of drinking it on an empty stomach. Anyway, I don't eat until lunch on work days. On the weekend, I may have brunch. I'm bad, I know.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
And he said a bagel and a piece of fruit! :eek: If I do eat breakfast, a piece of fruit is enough for me, or a half of a bagel (I steal the top half with all the good stuff on it :biggrin:).

I guess I'll consider myself fortunate then. I eat whatever I like whenever I like. I like fruits and vegetables and meats and cheese and sweets and just about everything really. Okay, maybe I eat too many sweets, but it certainly doesn't show.

JamesU
Gold Member
for breakfast, I juice some fruit, mix it, drink it, and have a piece of french toast...but we're out of french toast now, so I don't know what to eat tomorrow...

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
yomamma said:
for breakfast, I juice some fruit, mix it, drink it, and have a piece of french toast...but we're out of french toast now, so I don't know what to eat tomorrow...
How can you be out of french toast? Or do you mean you're out of either bread or eggs?

JamesU
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
How can you be out of french toast? Or do you mean you're out of either bread or eggs?
I'm out of toaster-cooked french toast...I'll just make my own tomorrow

i wake up like at 5pm everyday so no breakfast for me