Heat element, atomization, portable, melt tank

In summary, the person is seeking advice on finding a material or chemical engineer to help create a portable hot melt spray system. They suggest reaching out to universities, research institutions, and companies that specialize in hot melt systems for assistance. They also recommend consulting with a professional engineer for technical advice and potential connections.
woffjd
Hello,

Can anyone help me? I want to pay a material/chemical enigneer to create a portable, commercial ( less industrial than what is on the market today), hot melt spray system.

I know it sounds weird but I really need some advice on which company to call that will either tell me yey or ney on their ability to design this system.

Also, if you think you can create the portable hot melt tank there could be huge dividends coming your way as the tank is going to revolutionize a particular process.

If anyone knows of a college undergrad that's looking for a final project idea, this would be an A++ for sure.

Thanks

Science news on Phys.org
for any help!

Hello there,

I can offer some advice on your request for a portable hot melt spray system. First of all, I would recommend reaching out to universities or research institutions that have material or chemical engineering departments. They may have students or professors who are interested in taking on a project like this for their research or as a final project.

Another option is to contact companies that specialize in designing and manufacturing hot melt systems. They may have the expertise and resources to help you create a portable version of their existing systems. It would be best to provide them with specific details and requirements for your desired system so they can determine if it is feasible for them to create.

In addition, you can also consult with a professional engineer who specializes in material or chemical engineering. They can advise you on the technical aspects and feasibility of your idea and potentially connect you with companies or individuals who can help bring your idea to life.

I hope this helps and wish you success in your search for a portable hot melt spray system. It is always exciting to see new innovations in the industry, and I am sure your idea has the potential to make a significant impact. Best of luck!

1. What is a heat element?

A heat element is a device that generates heat through the conversion of electrical energy. It is commonly used in various heating systems, such as stoves, ovens, and heaters.

2. What is atomization?

Atomization is the process of breaking down a liquid into small droplets or particles. This can be achieved through various methods, such as pressure, ultrasonic waves, or heat.

3. What does it mean for a device to be portable?

A portable device is one that is designed to be easily carried or moved from one location to another. In the context of heat element and atomization, a portable device would be small and lightweight, allowing for easy transportation.

4. What is a melt tank?

A melt tank is a container used to hold and heat up a substance until it reaches its melting point. This is commonly used in industrial processes, such as melting metals for casting or melting plastic for molding.

5. How does a heat element work in a melt tank?

A heat element in a melt tank is typically placed at the bottom of the tank and uses electrical energy to generate heat. The heat then transfers to the substance in the tank, causing it to melt. The temperature of the heat element can be controlled to maintain a specific melting point for the substance being melted.