Seeking Answers in Science: A Self-Study Journey from Finland

• Thread starter nucleon
  • Start date
In summary, "Seeking Answers in Science: A Self-Study Journey from Finland" is a personal account of a journey towards understanding the complexities of science through self-study. The author, a Finnish student, shares their experiences and insights as they navigate through different fields of science, from biology to physics. Along the way, they discover the importance of critical thinking, curiosity, and perseverance in seeking answers and understanding the world around us. Through self-reflection and experimentation, the author highlights the value of self-directed learning and the power of science to inspire and challenge us in our pursuit of knowledge.
nucleon
A hello from Finland! I am currently self-studying chemistry, physics, and biology for an upcoming med school entrance exam, which is based on the high school science curriculum. Sometimes books give rise to new questions, but offer limited help in answering them. So, for now I am here to seek answers I have not found and to learn more! All help I might receive from this community will be very much appreciated!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome nucleon!