Discovering a Love for Physics: A Fresh Undergrad's Journey on PF

• Thread starter yungquark
  • Start date
In summary, a new undergraduate student shares their journey of discovering a passion for physics through their participation in the online forum Physics Forums (PF). They highlight the helpful resources and supportive community on PF that helped them understand complex concepts and sparked their interest in the subject. The student also discusses their newfound appreciation for the interdisciplinary nature of physics and the impact it has on our daily lives. Overall, their experience on PF has solidified their love for physics and motivated them to pursue a career in the field.
yungquark
My name is Benjamin and I'm a fresh undergrad with no physics background. This forum has been very useful for me so far, looking forward to doing more work in the future. I have found a new love for this discipline after picking it up at university! I'll always try to complete problems myself but would appreciate other more knowledgeable heads to check working every so often :)

Thank you for creating this great resource.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

yungquark said:
Thank you for creating this great resource.
For that, you need to thank @Greg Bernhardt, who created the forum, and all the mentors, who look after it.