Explore the Fascinating World of Physics with Us

In summary, Jamie and their web-developer partner are interested in physics and astronomy and have been researching and discussing these subjects in their free time. They want to create a new website with up-to-date information and are looking for help with organizing categories and creating content. They are also seeking suggestions from the community on what categories to include.
Jamie034
Hi all,

My name is Jamie and I am currently living in The United Kingdom.

I am a web-developer and work closely together with a designer and together we have always been very interested in physics and theories as well as astronomics and the universe greatest questions!

We have not studied anything close to these subjects, but have always done a lot of research as well as discussions related to these subjects in our free-time together.

Now we feel we have come to a different time where you can learn so much from being in your own home, as opposed to having to go to a specific school to learn. Which is great.. but I feel it's time we grow with that.

A lot of these informative places on the internet are a little bit dated, and we have been thinking to start a new website for awhile now which brings as much information about physics in one place as possible, in a sleek and organized way.

The reason why I am here explaining myself is because I would love some help to make this work. Ideally we would love someone on board who is just as enthusiastic about this as we are who can help us with things like categories and content, as we are not exactly experts on this subject.

So if you are interested in this we would love to hear from you!

Alternatively I come here asking the community, what "main" categories would you like to see?

Kind regards,

Jamie

Physics news on Phys.org
Free clean green energy the best topic u can talk about in your site

1. What is the purpose of "Hello physicists & enthusiasts"?

The purpose of "Hello physicists & enthusiasts" is to serve as a platform for physicists and enthusiasts to connect and share their knowledge and passion for physics.

2. Who can join "Hello physicists & enthusiasts"?

Anyone with an interest in physics can join "Hello physicists & enthusiasts". It is open to both professionals and amateurs.

3. How can I contribute to "Hello physicists & enthusiasts"?

You can contribute to "Hello physicists & enthusiasts" by participating in discussions, sharing your knowledge and resources, and engaging with other members in a respectful and productive manner.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for "Hello physicists & enthusiasts"?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines in place to ensure a positive and productive community. These guidelines include being respectful to others, avoiding spam or self-promotion, and citing sources for information shared.

5. Can I ask for help with my physics research or homework on "Hello physicists & enthusiasts"?

While "Hello physicists & enthusiasts" is a great place to discuss and learn about physics, it is not appropriate to ask for direct help with specific research or homework questions. However, members are welcome to provide guidance and resources to assist with learning and understanding concepts.