What Are the Latest Advances in Anti-Aging and Human Enhancement Research?

Radon XP
I'm glad to join this community.

I'm currently a high school upperclassmen interested heavily in science, primarily in biochemistry. I take advanced (IB) courses in Biology and Chemistry and plan to Higher Level in them, and then also take SL Physics at the same time, and Calculus AB SL.

Science is a fascinating interest of mine and I hope one day to become a scientist. I taught myself organic chemistry when I was younger, and have since tried teaching myself advanced physics (through the use of textbooks, et cetera) to varying degrees of success (as the concepts are hard to grasp sometimes). I also am an avid defender of the empiricism epistemology.

The most fascinating research of which I hope to be a part of one day is research into anti-aging and biological immortality, as well as human enhancement.

Physics, however, is also very interesting and in particular, particle physics.

I look forward to good discussions.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Radon XP, I hope you'll enjoy PF :smile:!

I hope to be a part of one day is research into anti-aging and biological immortality

Welcome Radon XP, I hope your ID: Radon does not mean you are dangerous... lol

Have a peek at this https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=2678171&postcount=71": Ray Kurzweil is someone who you will find interesting I am sure, a billionaire who seeks: biological immortality and has the money and power to purse his dream, you should follow his exploits, he is one colorful character to say the least.

Now, where is the rest of the welcoming crew, Lisa, Evo, time to break out the break in dialog...

Rhody...

Last edited by a moderator:
Radon XP said:
I'm glad to join this community.

The most fascinating research of which I hope to be a part of one day is research into anti-aging and biological immortality, as well as human enhancement.

I look forward to good discussions.

Well, someday, I hope you discover how to deactivate the baldness gene. :approve:

Welcome to PF Radon. :)