Help plis .

Main Question or Discussion Point

help plis.....

Hello

I study physics in chile. I am doing my thesis in "brane world and gauss bonnet term"...i studied randall sundrum 1 and 2 models, and some paper abaut the topic......My teacher of thesis does not help me....

I need find a topic abaut this subject that has not been done....My teacher says that my thesis has to be something new....unfortunately, i don't know another teacher to change......

Any suggestion here or a personal message, plis

Answers and Replies

bapowell
Science Advisor
Insights Author

Hello

I study physics in chile. I am doing my thesis in "brane world and gauss bonnet term"...i studied randall sundrum 1 and 2 models, and some paper abaut the topic......My teacher of thesis does not help me....

I need find a topic abaut this subject that has not been done....My teacher says that my thesis has to be something new....unfortunately, i don't know another teacher to change......

Any suggestion here or a personal message, plis
Sounds like a pretty normal situation. Your thesis should be original, and you should come up with it on your own. It's a difficult road, but when you finish you'll be glad you went through the pain. There are plenty of references on brane worlds and Gauss-Bonnet gravity. Keep it up!