Finding a Vector Equation for a Plane with Scalar Equation 2x-y+3z-24=0

• Thread starter thomasrules
  • Start date
In summary, people may ask for your help because they see you as an expert or trustworthy individual. To politely decline a request for help, you can thank them and offer alternative solutions. It is important to ask for help when needed as it can save time, reduce stress, and build relationships. Overcoming the fear of asking for help involves acknowledging everyone needs assistance, starting small, and seeking help from close friends or family. If you feel like you are always the one asking for help, consider prioritizing tasks and building your skills, and don't hesitate to offer help to others.
thomasrules
Find a vector equation for the plane with scalar equation

2x-y+3z-24=0

I have tried but I have no idea at all really how to do it...I have to do it using geometry just to let you know

Physics news on Phys.org
Solve for y: y= 2x+ 3z-24. Now use x and z as parameters: you can call them s and t if you like:

x= s, y= 2s+ 3t- 24, z= t

Then r(s, t)= si+ (2s+ 3t- 24)j+ tk.

Is that what you mean?

1. Why do people keep asking me for help?

People may ask for your help because they see you as an expert or knowledgeable in a certain subject. They may also trust you and value your opinion.

2. How do I politely decline someone's request for help?

You can politely decline someone's request for help by thanking them for thinking of you, but explaining that you are unable to assist at the moment. You can also offer alternative solutions or suggest someone else who may be able to help.

3. Why is it important to ask for help when I need it?

Asking for help when you need it can save time, reduce stress, and result in better outcomes. It also allows you to learn from others and build stronger relationships.

4. How can I overcome the fear of asking for help?

You can overcome the fear of asking for help by acknowledging that everyone needs assistance at some point. Remind yourself that asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness. You can also start by asking for small favors or seeking help from a close friend or family member.

5. What should I do if I feel like I am always the one asking for help?

If you feel like you are always the one asking for help, it may be helpful to assess your workload and prioritize tasks. You can also try to build your skills and knowledge in certain areas to become more self-sufficient. Additionally, don't be afraid to reach out and offer help to others in return.