Help with questions on becoming a surgeon?

Im almost 16 and in 10th grade and im very interested in biology/human anatomy. But when i was in 9th grade i was homeschooled and it wasnt for me and i ended up procrastinating to the point were i was kicked out in the middle of the second semester (but you need to finish the whole semester to get you credits) so i ended up get super behind with only around 17 credits for my whole freshman year and i was curious if that ruines my chances with maybe going to med school and becoming a doctor? Im planning on doing summer school my last two summers i have left but im in biology and algebra 1 right now, so i wanted to know if that interferes with me getting to my career choice. Ive filled out about 3 applications to volunteer at hospitals around me and plan on getting my CNA (certified nurse assistant) after i turn 16. Please give any tips or advice you have. Thank you.

Answers and Replies

Vanadium 50
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
2019 Award
How does one get kicked out of being homeschooled?

I think you need to focus on high school, and in particular your writing. Med school is 7 or more years away, and it will still be there in 7 years. Right now you need to be worrying about the problem in front of you - excelling in high school.