grecko94 Messages 19 Reaction score 1 Thread starter Jun 3, 2018 #1 Hello guys, i`m currently making simulation of 2 dimension rolling disk on elastic sin/cosine plane. I`m just wondering if the theory applicable.
Hello guys, i`m currently making simulation of 2 dimension rolling disk on elastic sin/cosine plane. I`m just wondering if the theory applicable.
Dr.D Messages 2,411 Reaction score 723 Jun 3, 2018 #2 What is a sin/cosine plane? We need a definition/description here before there can be a useful answer.
What is a sin/cosine plane? We need a definition/description here before there can be a useful answer.
grecko94 Messages 19 Reaction score 1 Jun 3, 2018 #4 something like this, but the cos surface is elastic and the disk is solid object. Attachments キャプチャ.PNG 7.3 KB · Views: 500 キャプチャ.PNG 7.9 KB · Views: 453
Dr.D Messages 2,411 Reaction score 723 Jun 3, 2018 #5 I cannot see any reason to doubt the applicability of Hertz' theory here.