I'm sure someone has. But the choice of programming language wouldn't normally be the first consideration. What kind of model did you have in mind?
There's quite a lot of software out there, open source, commercial and otherwise for all types of chemical calculations, modelling and visualization. There's also a plethora of books on computational chemistry.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving