Hi I'm jonathon and i want to be a mechanical engineer

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonathon murphy
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 605 views
jonathon murphy
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
hi I'm Jonathon and i would love to get some support from someone who has a mechanical engineer degree. I'm a junior in high school recently i have pinpointed down what i think i what to be career wise and a mechanical engineer is something that i would love to do. I'm a hands on person that's how i learn best. i am really really bad at math and i would love to get some feed back on the kind of math that i am going to be learning as a mechanical engineer i have a desire for taking things apart and trying to put them back together I'm the kind of kid that if something brakes i try and fix it. is this the degree that sounds best for me.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Jonathan,

No questions or discussions are allowed in this section, this is Introductions Only. Please post your question in the proper forum, i would suggest either Academic or Career guidance depending on whether you want to know what courses to take or just information about the job.