Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi I'm jonathon and i want to be a mechanical engineer

1. Sep 4, 2015 #1
    hi i'm Jonathon and i would love to get some support from someone who has a mechanical engineer degree. i'm a junior in high school recently i have pinpointed down what i think i what to be career wise and a mechanical engineer is something that i would love to do. i'm a hands on person that's how i learn best. i am really really bad at math and i would love to get some feed back on the kind of math that i am going to be learning as a mechanical engineer i have a desire for taking things apart and trying to put them back together i'm the kind of kid that if something brakes i try and fix it. is this the degree that sounds best for me.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 4, 2015 #2

Borg

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Jonathon. :smile:

4. Sep 4, 2015 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Hi Jonathan,

No questions or discussions are allowed in this section, this is Introductions Only. Please post your question in the proper forum, i would suggest either Academic or Career guidance depending on whether you want to know what courses to take or just information about the job.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook