Hi nice to be in a Universe I understand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hi Universe
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
Galron
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
I am a nerd, youngish, not old, studying the Physics.

My name is Vulcan.

Says it all.

Posted a little to see if this forum was for me; seems so so far. :smile:
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Welcome Galron! I'm sure you'll enjoy things here! :smile:

I'm just curious to whether you might have a favorite fish?

Remember: THE PHYSICS IS THE LIFE!
 
Hey Galron! Welcome to PF.

What kind of fish do they like on Vulcan? :wink:
 
micromass said:
Welcome Galron! I'm sure you'll enjoy things here! :smile:

I'm just curious to whether you might have a favorite fish?

Remember: THE PHYSICS IS THE LIFE!

That's an easy answer.

But you know what the Answer is Douglas Adams. :-p

The question too. :wink:

The meaning of lif...



The only thing I ask is...

"Has anyone noticed that building there before?"

"And people are not wearing enough hats? Why?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a tough galaxy. You want to survive out here, you really got to know where your towel is.
 
wear_multiple_hats_at_work.jpg

Welcome :biggrin:
 
Welcome Galron! I think you'll like it here :smile:.