How can I create a top-to-bottom glow candle with paraffin wax?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Geof
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Glow
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
Geof
I am trying to figure out how to make a "top to bottom glow" candle from paraffin wax. Can anyone advise me? Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What's that?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn
Great input-thank you all. in response to DaveC, I am trying to duplicate a transluscent, paraffin "top to bottom glow" candle that was made by a company named Bull Frog in Charlavoix, Michigan. They have since gone out of business. To Zoobyshoe I am trying to illuminate with paraffin wax only. I know it can be done because I still have one. CWATTERS is the closest yet (I think) to what I am trying to do. I will order the wax and try over the weekend. I appreciate all your help!