How Can I Effectively Contribute to Discussions on this Forum?

• Thread starter Thdaoub
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Rules
In summary, a new member named Thdaoub has joined the forum and is seeking a warm welcome. Char. Limit and other members engage in a humorous conversation about fish-slapping. Thdaoub is greeted by other members and is warned that Char. Limit may fish-slap him as part of his duties.
Thdaoub
I am new here to say all of you "hi!". Hope to be welcomed by all of you. I would like to be the part of the discussion going in this forum. And I think that you are enjoying a lot on this site. I am here for too which will enjoy soon. I am new here and I hope you will guide me to follow the rules of this site.

Physics news on Phys.org

Welcome to PF Thdaoub, it's a great site. I hope you enjoy it here!

I don't know if I'm authorized to say this yet, but..,

Welcome to Physics Forums! It's always good to see new members. Hope you stick around!

Char. Limit said:

Welcome to Physics Forums! It's always good to see new members. Hope you stick around!

I don't have the authority to authorize you, but I hereby declare you a consecrated PF greeter.

Give Char. Limit a supply of fish and then he can take on some of the fish-slapping duties! :-p

Char. Limit said:

I never got authorized, I just showed up and started talking and I guess everybody else just assumed :wink:

Oh wait, I've said too much, they're probably on to me...

Hi Thdaoub :)

jtbell said:
Give Char. Limit a supply of fish and then he can take on some of the fish-slapping duties! :-p

I think I need to be fish-slapped myself first, though, and I'm too cute/awesome/wonderful/<positive adjective> to fish-slap.

http://files.myopera.com/Chyren/files/fishSlap1a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello. :smile:

rootX said:

:smile::smile::smile:

That's the perfect fish slap ever... He was aiming before the slap! :smile:

Welcome Thdaoub :smile:. I'm sure you don't want to be slaped that way, but maybe Char. Limit will go easy on you... Btw Char, I don't mind to slap you, I'll be WAY easy! :biggrin:

rootX said:

Freaking brilliant! :p

Related to How Can I Effectively Contribute to Discussions on this Forum?

1. What are the rules of this site?

The rules of this site typically include guidelines for appropriate behavior, content, and use of the site. These may vary depending on the specific site, but they are in place to ensure a safe and respectful online environment for all users.

2. Why is it important to follow the rules of this site?

Following the rules of this site is important because it promotes a positive and inclusive community, protects the privacy and safety of users, and maintains the integrity of the site. It also helps to avoid any potential legal or ethical issues.

3. How can I find the rules of this site?

The rules of this site can usually be found in the site's terms of service or community guidelines. These can often be accessed through a link in the footer or menu of the site. If you are unable to locate the rules, you can contact the site's administrators for more information.

4. What happens if I don't follow the rules of this site?

If you do not follow the rules of this site, you may face consequences such as warnings, temporary or permanent suspension of your account, or removal of your content. In severe cases, legal action may also be taken. It is important to familiarize yourself with the rules to avoid any negative outcomes.

5. Can the rules of this site change?

Yes, the rules of this site may change over time. It is important to regularly check for any updates or changes to the rules to ensure that you are following the most current guidelines. These changes may be made in response to feedback, updates in technology, or new laws and regulations.