Agent M27 Messages 169 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Feb 18, 2010 #1 I am still working on getting anything other than subscripts to post with my latex formatting, so for now I have posted a word document. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Joe Attachments Derivative question 2.doc Derivative question 2.doc 62 KB · Views: 262
I am still working on getting anything other than subscripts to post with my latex formatting, so for now I have posted a word document. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Joe
Mark44 Mentor Insights Author Messages 38,152 Reaction score 10,759 Feb 18, 2010 #2 Multiply your final result by sqrt(x) over itself. That will probably do the trick for you. Caveat: I quickly scanned your work and it looked OK, but might have missed something.
Multiply your final result by sqrt(x) over itself. That will probably do the trick for you. Caveat: I quickly scanned your work and it looked OK, but might have missed something.