How can mech holder go for further studies in space?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knwldge_huntr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Space Studies
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Knwldge_huntr
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi now I'm doing B.E Mechanical Engineering in India. I want to become space scientist. I donno what course to pursue after B.E. And I'm planning to do it in Germany. Can anyone suggests me courses that are available in astrophysics or cosmology and the colleges in Germany offering those courses??
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe contact the German Aerospace folks?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Aerospace_Center

Or possibly the European Space Agency?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Space_Agency

Google is your friend. Find companies that do work with and for such agencies. Find out what they want as far as employment. Also, Google for universities that do work in the area you are interested in. Maybe you can get work with an engineering or physics department at a university that helps out on the ISS or some such.

When you say "space scientist" what do you have in mind? That could mean anything from you want to be an astronomer to you want to build satellites to you want to study motion sickness in pilots.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Knwldge_huntr and billy_joule