Men's Changing Behaviors Over Time

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Change
In summary: I'm sure it's good, I'm just not in the mood for that kind of thing tonight. tomorrow?six years: then... it has subtitles, yes? then... we have a problem, no? what's wrong with watching moulin rouge? again.after six weeks: yeah, let's hit the town. I'm well up for it.six months: we really have to budget our entertainment expendituresix years: I'm not sure once we've deducted the essentials, such as my chocolate, we can afford your four-pack this week.after six weeks: i love your set of friendssix months: i like your friends, I'm just not sure how much i have in common with themsix years
Lisa! said:
Nope, none of them. THe suitable smilie for your current situation is :blushing:! Oh Sir, I didn't know you're too :shy:!
:blushing: :tongue: :blushing: :tongue: :blushing: :tongue:

Physics news on Phys.org
:yuck: Awh :blushing: is really funny for men. :tongue: means you're so happy to date arildno!

Hey arildno, I finally got a date for you. Sorry if he's alittle...Grrr...let's forget it!

Sir, you can call him Lorinda if you don't like your friends know you're dating a man! :wink:

I doesn't matter if he's a little little; I have muscles for the both of us.

I read this entire thread...I have never been more confused in my entire life.

Lisa! said:
:yuck: Awh :blushing: is really funny for men. :tongue: means you're so happy to date arildno!

Hey arildno, I finally got a date for you. Sorry if he's alittle...Grrr...let's forget it!

Sir, you can call him Lorinda if you don't like your friends know you're dating a man! :wink:

I would love to put itching powder in your keks :!) :tongue2:

Townsend said:
Yes i think Lisa has two heads. :biggrin:

arildno, can I ask your partner why he thinks I have 2 heads?

arildno said:
I doesn't matter if he's a little little; I have muscles for the both of us.
Well you don't want to tell me anything else? :rolleyes:

Townsend said:
Iread this entire thread...
What;s confusing about it? :confused:

Townsend said:
You're changing; that's why you are confused.

Lisa! said:
arildno, can I ask your partner why he thinks I have 2 heads?
Because you are a troll?

Arildno will you tell your GF she speaks with two tongues, and neither one
knows what tother is on about. :bugeye: :tongue2:

arildno said:
Because you are a troll?
How jealous you are! :eek: You even don't let him to answer my question! But well it's good since I don't have to talk to him anymore! :rolleyes:

arildno, you're not grateful because of what I did for you? :devil: Is there anything too wrong with him?

Lisa! said:
arildno, you're not grateful because of what I did for you? :devil: Is there anything too wrong with him?

He has sharp teeth and fists that drag on the ground :tongue2:

Townsend said:
Yea I'm lost.

rocketboy said:
Yea I'm lost.
If you really are disoriented, I can give you good advice on orientation issues.

Ok back to the subject...whenever I meet a girl I like (happened just a few times) I start changing automatically...I force myself not to change though and be myself...that might be why I don't have a gf. It just pisses me off when I see girls all over my friends who have like 10^60 different masks on and there's no way I'm wearing masks.

Thats a lot of masks. How do they stay on? must weigh a lot too

Pengwuino said:
Thats a lot of masks. How do they stay on? must weigh a lot too
Masks are in the mind, his friends must have masky ones.

There is no mountain so high, nor ocean so deep that I would not cross it for you my darling, but there is no way I am getting out of this warm bed to fetch you another blanket. Get it yourself.

jimmysnyder said:
There is no mountain so high, nor ocean so deep that I would not cross it for you my darling, but there is no way I am getting out of this warm bed to fetch you another blanket. Get it yourself.

You talking to Arild or Lisa :confused:

wolram said:
You talking to Arild or Lisa :confused:
Actually, I was quoting Adam c. 4004 BCE. But what man since hasn't repeated it. I believe Eve's response was: $&@#! men.

Well arildno, it's not my fault if your bf talks to me! o:)

Lisa! said:
Well arildno, it's not my fault if your bf talks to me! o:)
He's not my boyfriend, dammit! :grumpy:
I just took advantage of him in the Tiki Bar, that's all there ever was.

arildno said:

So does that make him a sort of man whore? Sorry for my ignorance as I have no idea how these things are suppose to work but I find it interesting.

[edit]You might consider not admitting anything about that arildno. Taking advantage of someone under the influence may be considered date rape you know...[/edit]

Last edited:
Come on! What's wrong with him? I know he's alittle too old and talkative, but you can't find a better bf, can you?
By the way, what news about Nazism?

Townsend said:
[edit]You might consider not admitting anything about that arildno. Taking advantage of someone under the influence may be considered date rape you know...[/edit]
And what would you have done?
The guy was dangling and prancing about in the Tiki Bar with his boxers pulled down over his head!
The fact that I just stumbled into him, was a mere knee-jerk reaction.
Just a reflex, really.

arildno said:

You cad sir, takeing advantage of a virgin, i challenge you to pistols at twenty
paces. :grumpy: :devil:

arildno said:
And what would you have done?
The guy was dangling and prancing about in the Tiki Bar with his boxers pulled down over his head!
The fact that I just stumbled into him, was a mere knee-jerk reaction.
Just a reflex, really.

:rofl:

:blushing:

wolram said:
You cad sir, takeing advantage of a virgin, i challenge you to pistols at twenty
paces. :grumpy: :devil:
I am myopic, I demand we fight with bodkins instead.

arildno said:
I am myopic, I demand we fight with bodkins instead.

Do not be a sissy, go get your gun and make out your will, i will make it a
clean shot.

wolram said:
clean shot.
You're the sissy, you fear me in close combat.

wolram said:
clean shot.

I thought guns were banned in Europe? Or wait...what kind of gun are you talking about?

Townsend said:
I thought guns were banned in Europe? Or wait...what kind of gun are you talking about?
Well, if it isn't what I think, then I have nothing to fear from him shooting (or, trickling, that is..)

Wow how men change? They end up with fighting in every arguments. They start talking to someone very nicely but after a while they get tired of playing roles and show their real nature! So they start fighting!

Townsend said:

Well they are sort of illegal, but we still use use them for clandestine duels.

Have you made out that will Did no?

Lisa! said:
Wow how men change? They end up with fighting in every arguments. They start talking to someone very nicely but after a while they get tired of playing roles and show their real nature! So they start fighting!

You can be his second if you wish.