How to Combine Mission Time and On-Board Time into SSP Time

• Thread starter Firben
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Exam
Yes, I did read the problem statement. It is asking for a small c-code that combines the mission time and onboard time into SSP time. The given example code is incomplete, as it does not include the necessary variables or operations to combine the two times. To determine the hexadecimal values for missionTime and onboardTime, you can refer to Figure 3 in the provided link, which lists the variables used in the code. The values for missionTime and onboardTime will depend on the specific mission and onboard times that are given.
Firben

Homework Statement

Write a small c-code (not a subroutine, no header etc, only part of code) that take the mission time and the on-board time and combines these into SSP time. SSP stands for Surface Science Package

Homework Equations

See the Variables in the figure below

http://s716.photobucket.com/user/Pi...s[user]=86328122&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

The Attempt at a Solution

unsigned int missionTime=0x??, onboardTime=0x??;

void main(void) {

sspTime =

}

I don't know what value missionTime and onboardTime should have. From the Figure 3 in the link, how can i determine the hexadecimal values that the missionTime and onBoardTIme should have ?

The answer should be missionTime=0xFFF, onboardTime=0x2AA; but i don't know why

Physics news on Phys.org
Firben said:
The answer should be missionTime=0xFFF, onboardTime=0x2AA; but i don't know why
The problem is asking for a bit of code, not a value. The answer will be some lines of code. Maybe an example is given using these values.

Firben said:
void main(void) {
Did you read the problem statement? (not a subroutine, no header etc, only part of code)

Related to How to Combine Mission Time and On-Board Time into SSP Time

What is AVR and what is it used for?

AVR stands for "Altered Voice Recognition" and it is a technology used in various voice recognition systems to improve accuracy and performance.

How does AVR work?

AVR works by altering the frequency and pitch of the user's voice before it is processed by the voice recognition system. This eliminates background noise and improves the clarity of the user's voice, resulting in more accurate recognition.

What are the benefits of using AVR?

The main benefit of using AVR is improved accuracy in voice recognition systems, which can lead to more efficient and effective communication. It can also help in noisy environments where traditional voice recognition may struggle.

Are there any drawbacks to using AVR?

One potential drawback of using AVR is that it may alter the user's voice in a way that makes it sound unnatural or distorted. This can be a problem for individuals with speech impairments or strong accents.

What are some examples of AVR in use?

AVR technology is commonly used in virtual assistants, such as Siri and Alexa, as well as in call centers and other voice recognition systems. It can also be found in some smartphones and other devices with voice recognition capabilities.