How to transfer text file from PC to TI nspire CAS

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 111K views
whoami2500
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
How can i transfer a text document (word, pdf or text file) from PC to TI nspire CAS. I am lost and need help. I have install TI software on my PC.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
stevemilw said:
How do you rate your TI-NSPIRE? worth the money?>

I moved from a TI-89 to a TI-nSPIRE CAS and now a TI-nSPIRE CX CAS--I have no regrets moving to the nSPIRE(s), I can enter problems easier/faster and it's much, much, much easier to read the results!
 
I bought a TI-nspire CX, is it possible to install CAS? Or can I buy something in TI site to install that? Or i only can have CAS if i buy the calculator with cas?
 
You need to buy the CAS version to get the CAS functionality
 
is there anyway to search within a text document on the Ti Nspire?