Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I just accidently put some bengay on my penis

1. Jan 2, 2006 #1
    This is awful. I mean, really awful.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 2, 2006 #2

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Accidentally? Yeah right....

4. Jan 2, 2006 #3

iansmith

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Most guys learn about this after a groin injury. You think that it will remove the pain but just displace it.

It's probably not as bad as my friend that did not believed us that it burned and he purposely put a handful. We could stop laughing for a good half hour after seeing his reactions.

5. Jan 2, 2006 #4
    How did that accidentally happen? Were you reaching for something else? :rofl:

6. Jan 2, 2006 #5
    My thoughts with Russ. Bengay is a pain reliever. What was it doing down there?

7. Jan 2, 2006 #6

Danger

Gold Member

How badly is your hand burned?

8. Jan 2, 2006 #7
    His thing burns from the dry friction, not the bengay, if you know what I mean.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  9. Jan 2, 2006 #8
    my buddy in the army did that once. him and a few mates had to pull a 25 hour shift or something, maybe more... and they weren't allowed books or magazines or any form of entertainment. and they had to stay awake the entire time. someone suggested bengay on the penis as a means of staying up...

"well, we didn't fall asleep.."

10. Jan 2, 2006 #9
    And why exactly did you decide to share this with us Deadwolfe?

11. Jan 2, 2006 #10
    I didn't want to suffer alone

12. Jan 2, 2006 #11
    Hmmmmm. This reminds me of American Pie 2. "I've glued myself to..... MYSELF!"

13. Jan 2, 2006 #12
    I'm not really supersticious, but I know a few people who would not want benGAY on that part of them for fear it might make them benGAY. LOL

14. Jan 2, 2006 #13
    Are people really that insecure about themselves? WOW

15. Jan 2, 2006 #14
    Could be worse, Gay Ben could be on your penis.

16. Jan 2, 2006 #15

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I knew a guy who did this. Within a few days it turned green and fell off.

Seriously though, this is the same guy who wanted to dispose of a grocery bag full of gun powder...so he put it in the fireplace. When it exploded in his face, it burned all of the hair off of the front quarter of his head, his eyebrows and eyelashes, and even his nose hairs were burned away. He had to lay face down with his head hanging over a bowl to catch the continuous discharge from his nose, which was too burned to blow.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  17. Jan 2, 2006 #16
    Hear that Deadwolfe? You need to be sure to be careful when you try to get rid of that bag of gunpowder ok?

18. Jan 2, 2006 #17
    Run out of lotion?

19. Jan 2, 2006 #18

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:biggrin: DeadWolfe, I'm afraid that you're not following in the footsteps of giants.

20. Jan 2, 2006 #19

Janus

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This also is the gist of an old locker room gag; smearing Ben-gay or its equivalent on some poor sap's athletic supporter.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?