I just accidently put some bengay on my penis

• Thread starter DeadWolfe
  • Start date
In summary: This usually happens to guys during a game of one-on-one.) If the person is sweaty, the sticky substance will adhere to the sweat and increase the friction on the skin, causing intense discomfort and sometimes even burns.In summary, Deadwolfe's friend put a bag of bengay down his pants and it exploded in his face, burning his nose and eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. He had to lay face down with his head hanging over a bowl to catch the discharge.
DeadWolfe
This is awful. I mean, really awful.

Physics news on Phys.org
Accidentally? Yeah right...

Most guys learn about this after a groin injury. You think that it will remove the pain but just displace it.

It's probably not as bad as my friend that did not believed us that it burned and he purposely put a handful. We could stop laughing for a good half hour after seeing his reactions.

How did that accidentally happen? Were you reaching for something else? :smile:

My thoughts with Russ. Bengay is a pain reliever. What was it doing down there?

How badly is your hand burned?

His thing burns from the dry friction, not the bengay, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
my buddy in the army did that once. him and a few mates had to pull a 25 hour shift or something, maybe more... and they weren't allowed books or magazines or any form of entertainment. and they had to stay awake the entire time. someone suggested bengay on the penis as a means of staying up...

"well, we didn't fall asleep.."

And why exactly did you decide to share this with us Deadwolfe?

I didn't want to suffer alone

Hmmmmm. This reminds me of American Pie 2. "I've glued myself to... MYSELF!"

I'm not really supersticious, but I know a few people who would not want benGAY on that part of them for fear it might make them benGAY. LOL

Averagesupernova said:
I'm not really supersticious, but I know a few people who would not want benGAY on that part of them for fear it might make them benGAY. LOL

Are people really that insecure about themselves? WOW

Could be worse, Gay Ben could be on your penis.

I knew a guy who did this. Within a few days it turned green and fell off.

Seriously though, this is the same guy who wanted to dispose of a grocery bag full of gun powder...so he put it in the fireplace. When it exploded in his face, it burned all of the hair off of the front quarter of his head, his eyebrows and eyelashes, and even his nose hairs were burned away. He had to lay face down with his head hanging over a bowl to catch the continuous discharge from his nose, which was too burned to blow.

Last edited:
Hear that Deadwolfe? You need to be sure to be careful when you try to get rid of that bag of gunpowder ok?

Run out of lotion?

TheStatutoryApe said:
Hear that Deadwolfe? You need to be sure to be careful when you try to get rid of that bag of gunpowder ok?

:biggrin: DeadWolfe, I'm afraid that you're not following in the footsteps of giants.

iansmith said:
Most guys learn about this after a groin injury. You think that it will remove the pain but just displace it.

This also is the gist of an old locker room gag; smearing Ben-gay or its equivalent on some poor sap's athletic supporter.

FAQ: I just accidently put some bengay on my penis

1. Can putting Bengay on my penis cause any harm?

Yes, it is possible for applying Bengay on your penis to cause harm. Bengay contains menthol, which can cause skin irritation and burning sensation when applied to sensitive areas like the penis.

2. What should I do if I accidentally put Bengay on my penis?

If you accidentally put Bengay on your penis, it is important to immediately wash it off with warm water and soap. Avoid using any harsh soaps or scrubbing the area, as it can further irritate the skin.

3. Will the effects of Bengay on my penis go away?

The effects of Bengay on your penis will typically go away within a few hours to a day. However, if you experience severe burning or irritation, it is recommended to seek medical attention.

4. Can I still have sex or masturbate after getting Bengay on my penis?

It is not recommended to engage in sexual activity or masturbation after getting Bengay on your penis, as it can cause further irritation and discomfort. It is best to wait until the effects of Bengay have completely worn off before engaging in any sexual activity.

5. How can I prevent accidentally putting Bengay on my penis in the future?

To prevent accidental application of Bengay on your penis, always make sure to read and follow the instructions on the label carefully. Also, be aware of the location of your penis when applying any topical medication and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards to avoid accidental contact.

Back