Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I love you

1. Dec 20, 2008 #1
    I just wanted to express my gratitude for these forums. I've learned so much as a result and I owe to you not only my knowledge of the more peculiar qualities of the universe but also the ability to think of them. I feel these forums and all the contributors, all the people who have put up with my endless stream of questions (which come in burst-fire mode) have improved my mind. Perhaps this isn't necessary, but I don't really care. =]
    Thanks.
    -Tim

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 20, 2008 #2
    Not at all, all those mentors, home work helpers and scientific advisors are in reality "thank you" collectors and they are more than happy to add yours to their collection. :smile:

4. Dec 20, 2008 #3

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You're welcome! I'm all aglow.

5. Dec 20, 2008 #4

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Not that I helped you personally, but thank you anyway! Its nice to know that we're appreciated :biggrin:
    Lovin' the avatar RB! Very festive! :approve:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  6. Dec 20, 2008 #5

Danger

Gold Member

Hey, Tim... I've been here a few years now, and I still feel the same way that you do.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?