1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I love you

1. Dec 20, 2008 #1
    I just wanted to express my gratitude for these forums. I've learned so much as a result and I owe to you not only my knowledge of the more peculiar qualities of the universe but also the ability to think of them. I feel these forums and all the contributors, all the people who have put up with my endless stream of questions (which come in burst-fire mode) have improved my mind. Perhaps this isn't necessary, but I don't really care. =]
    Thanks.
    -Tim

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 20, 2008 #2
    Not at all, all those mentors, home work helpers and scientific advisors are in reality "thank you" collectors and they are more than happy to add yours to their collection. :smile:

4. Dec 20, 2008 #3

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You're welcome! I'm all aglow.

5. Dec 20, 2008 #4

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Not that I helped you personally, but thank you anyway! Its nice to know that we're appreciated :biggrin:
    Lovin' the avatar RB! Very festive! :approve:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  6. Dec 20, 2008 #5

Danger

Gold Member

Hey, Tim... I've been here a few years now, and I still feel the same way that you do.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?