I need an advice to prepare an alternate renewable fuel

• Thread starter Gandhar NImkar
  • Start date
G

Gandhar NImkar

Hi!!

Can someone please guide me as to how can i convert inorganic waste to alternate fuel which can be used instead of regular fossil fuel or atleast can be blended with fossil fuels to prepare cleaner fuels.

Sounds like you've had an idea and you want us to figure out how to do it. That's not how PF works. Firsts you tell us what you have come up with so far and what your thoughts are on the project.

.Scott

Homework Helper
Hi!!

Can someone please guide me as to how can i convert inorganic waste to alternate fuel which can be used instead of regular fossil fuel or atleast can be blended with fossil fuels to prepare cleaner fuels.
Suggest you Google: convert waste to fuel
For examples:
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7040-how-turn-plastic-waste-into-diesel-fuel-cheaply.html
http://www.alternative-energy-tutorials.com/energy-articles/waste-to-energy-conversion.html

G

Gandhar NImkar

Sounds like you've had an idea and you want us to figure out how to do it. That's not how PF works. Firsts you tell us what you have come up with so far and what your thoughts are on the project.
Well i did searched it on net but all i got was converting organic waste into fuel. and also i did a project on the same where i converted bagasse to furfural which can be furthur treated to produce biofuel. i want to take it to the next level where i can convert inorganic waste to alternate fuel. :)

G

Gandhar NImkar

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i did searched it on net but all i got was converting organic waste into fuel. and also i did a project on the same where i converted bagasse to furfural which can be furthur treated to produce biofuel. i want to take it to the next level where i can convert inorganic waste to alternate fuel. :)
Could you explain what is meant by Inorganic waste? Also give some examples of it. Most, if not all, of the energy producing waste is organic, wood, bio, food based, petroleum origin, plastic, and all.