1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Imperial College London vs UCLA

1. May 22, 2014 #1
    Hello,

I am a senior at my high school and received offers from Imperial College London and UCLA for aerospace engineering. I am an international student so there is no big financial difference between them. However it is very hard to decide, can anyone who know the pros and cons of these colleges help?

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2014 #2
    It's difficult to answer this without knowing what you're looking for in a university. What is your major? What are your interests?

4. May 22, 2014 #3
    My major is aerospace engineering. I am an international student, and I am still not sure if I want to continue my studies in the US or UK. Working with companies such as Jaguar, Boeing,Lockheed Martin is my future aspiration so I really want a college which will give me more advantage when recruiters are going to consider me.

5. May 22, 2014 #4
    If you go to imperial you will have to use the term 'Maths' not 'Math'. From that bias alone I would say go to Imperial.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook