Inexact Differential Equation with 4 Degree

In summary, the conversation is about solving a differential equation and the use of latex language. The user shares that they take pictures of the solutions instead of using latex. Another user asks a question about finding the particular solution and the first user suggests using ##y_p=c_5e^{-x}## rather than ##y_p=c_5e^{-x}+c_6xe^{-x}##.
jeffer vitola
hello ... I wanted to demonstrate the solution of a differential equation, and as I do not yet know the latex language, then I take pictures of the leaves with my solutions ... the user who wants to give more solutions is well received and is welcome ...
att
jefferson alexander vitola (Smile)
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/1063._xfImport
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/1064._xfImport
att
jefferson alexander vitola (Smile)

Comments and questions should be posted here:

http://www.mathhelpboards.com/f53/commentary-inexact-differential-equation-4-degree-5704/

Attachments

• 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 182.jpg
    182.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Looks correct to me...but a question though to the forum ...in trying to solve for the particular solution, would it be ok setting ##y_p=c_5e^{-x}## rather than ##y_p=c_5e^{-x}+c_6xe^{-x}##? unless i am missing something here...

What is an inexact differential equation with 4 degree?

An inexact differential equation with 4 degree is an equation that involves a function with four independent variables and their corresponding derivatives. It is called "inexact" because it cannot be expressed solely in terms of the four variables and their derivatives, and thus requires additional information or conditions to be solved.

What are the main characteristics of an inexact differential equation with 4 degree?

An inexact differential equation with 4 degree is typically non-linear and can involve complex mathematical operations such as integration and differentiation. It also often involves physical phenomena or real-world problems, making it a useful tool for scientists and engineers to model and solve.

How do you solve an inexact differential equation with 4 degree?

Solving an inexact differential equation with 4 degree involves finding a solution that satisfies the given equation and any additional conditions or constraints. This can be done through various mathematical techniques such as separation of variables, substitution, or using special functions. It may also involve using numerical methods or computer simulations.

What are some applications of inexact differential equations with 4 degree?

Inexact differential equations with 4 degree have a wide range of applications in fields such as physics, engineering, economics, and biology. They are used to model and understand complex systems and phenomena, such as fluid dynamics, chemical reactions, electrical circuits, and population dynamics.

How can I improve my understanding of inexact differential equations with 4 degree?

To improve your understanding of inexact differential equations with 4 degree, it is important to have a strong foundation in mathematics, particularly in calculus and differential equations. It can also be helpful to practice solving different types of inexact differential equations and to study their applications in various fields. Additionally, seeking guidance from a mentor or taking courses in the subject can also enhance your understanding.