Is online education has any value for my future licence in NYC?

In summary, online education can have significant value for obtaining a licence in NYC. It is widely accepted by most licensing boards in NYC and offers flexibility and convenience for working professionals. Many online education programs also fulfill the required courses for obtaining a licence in NYC. Employers in NYC generally view online education as equivalent to traditional education as long as the program is accredited and recognized by licensing boards. Some benefits of online education for obtaining a licence in NYC include flexibility, self-paced learning, lower costs, and access to a wider range of programs and courses.
carlton321
I am currently enroll in Kaplan University which is located as far as I know in Florida.I live in NYC.If I accomplished my Doctor's Degree online will I be able to pass test in NYC and become licenced concerning my occupation?What is the value of online education in general?

Physics news on Phys.org
That might depend on which occupation you want to become licensed in.

Related to Is online education has any value for my future licence in NYC?

1. What is the value of online education for obtaining a licence in NYC?

Online education can have significant value for obtaining a licence in NYC. Many online programs are accredited and recognized by licensing boards in NYC, making them just as valid as traditional in-person education. Additionally, online education can provide flexibility and convenience for working professionals who may not have the time to attend traditional classes.

2. Will online education be accepted by licensing boards in NYC?

Yes, most licensing boards in NYC accept online education as a valid form of education. However, it is important to check with the specific licensing board you are applying to in order to ensure their acceptance of online education.

3. Can I complete the required courses for a NYC licence through online education?

Yes, many online education programs offer courses that fulfill the requirements for obtaining a licence in NYC. However, it is important to check with the licensing board to make sure the courses you are taking meet their specific requirements.

4. Will employers in NYC view online education as equivalent to traditional education?

Many employers in NYC view online education as equivalent to traditional education, as long as the program is accredited and recognized by licensing boards. However, it is always beneficial to highlight the skills and knowledge gained through your online education in job interviews and applications.

5. What are the benefits of online education for obtaining a licence in NYC?

Online education offers many benefits for obtaining a licence in NYC. It provides flexibility and convenience for working professionals, allows for self-paced learning, and often has lower costs compared to traditional education. Additionally, online education can provide access to a wider range of programs and courses, allowing individuals to choose the best fit for their career goals.